Prysmian BICON FP10 Hydraulic Footpump. Prysmian BICON’s range of compression tooling represents the combination of many years of experience in the design, manufacture and operation of this type of equipment.
Ranging from simple hand operated tools to sophisticated electrically powered hydraulic types, they cover the entire size range of conductors currently manufactured. The tools are designed to provide the correct crimping force to ensure both electrical and mechanical reliability for the BICON Compression Connector Range.
Prysmian BICON FP10 Hydraulic Footpump Features
- Two stage hydraulic footpump
- Can be used to operate any of the Prysmian heads, with an operating pressure of 700 Bar (10,000psi)
- Two stage design enables the dies to close quickly on to the connector before the high pressure crimping stage automatically commences
- Audible overload valve operates at the end of the crimping cycle when the correct pressure has been reached
- The FP10 can be supplied on its own or in the kit forms as below:
-Ref. No. FP10-2: Footpump, Hose and Case
–Ref. No. FP10-4: Footpump, Hose and G10H Head
Prysmian BICON FP10 Hydraulic Footpump Heads
|E10H Compression Head and Dies||
|G14H Compression Head and Dies||
|E10C Cutter Head||
|E22H Compression Head and Dies||
Download PDF files for additional information on FP10 Hydraulic Footpump or Full Product Catalogue including Tool & Die Selector Charts.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929