Prysmian BICON FP10 Hydraulic Footpump (U7637703). Prysmian BICON’s range of compression tooling represents the combination of many years of experience in the design, manufacture and operation of this type of equipment. Kit Part Numbers: Prysmian FP10-2, FP10-4.
Ranging from simple hand operated tools to sophisticated electrically powered hydraulic types. They cover the entire size range of conductors currently manufactured. The tools’ design provides the correct crimping force to ensure both electrical and mechanical reliability for the BICON Compression Connector Range.
Prysmian BICON FP10 Hydraulic Footpump – Features
- Two stage hydraulic footpump
- Operates with any of the Prysmian heads, with an operating pressure of 700 Bar (10,000psi)
- Two stage design enables the dies to close quickly on to the connector before the high pressure crimping stage automatically commences
- Audible overload valve operates at the end of the crimping cycle when the tool reaches the correct pressure
- The FP10 (U7637703) can be supplied on its own or in the kit forms as below:
-Ref. No. Prysmian FP10-2: Footpump, Hose and Case
–Ref. No. Prysmian FP10-4: Footpump, Hose and G10H Head
Prysmian BICON FP10 Hydraulic Footpump Heads
E10H Compression Head and Dies: Latch top of this head makes it particularly suitable for crimping uninsulated splices in jointing applications.
G14H Compression Head and Dies: G’ shaped compression head delivers a compressive force of 14 tonnes.
E10C Cutter Head: To cut aluminium or copper cables up to 100mm in diameter not exceeding 1200mm2.
E22H Compression Head and Dies: Latch top of this compression head can be pivoted open to allow positioning around the conductor.
Download PDF files for additional information on FP10 Hydraulic Footpump or Full Product Catalogue including Tool & Die Selector Charts. Prysmian FP10-2
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier