Prysmian BICON G10TS Hydraulic Crimping Hand Tool
Prysmian BICON G10TS Hydraulic Crimping Hand Tool (Range 10-400mm2). Prysmian BICON’s range of compression tooling represents the combination of many years of experience in the design, manufacture and operation of this type of equipment. Popular Part Numbers: U7013503
Ranging from simple hand operated tools to sophisticated electrically powered hydraulic types. They cover the entire size range of conductors currently manufactured. The tools’ design provides the correct crimping force to ensure both electrical and mechanical reliability for the BICON Compression Connector Range.
- Two stage hydraulic tool
- Delivers compressive force of 11.5 tonnes with a quick ram advance
- Incorporates a preset audible overload valve to ensure crimp reliability
- Accept a wide range of interchangeable die sets (U type)
- Body and handle fully insulated
- Supplied complete with carry box
- Installs lugs up to 400mm2 and splices up to 300mm2
Prysmian BICON G10TS Features
- Wide range of hexagon, indent and circumferential die sets.
- The U – PO pre-rounding dies enable sector shaped stranded conductors to be formed before fitting circular shaped connectors.
Download PDF files for additional information on G10TS Hydraulic Crimping Hand Tool & Dies or Full Product Catalogue including Tool & Die Selector Charts.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier