Prysmian BICON G14H Hydraulic Crimping Head Crimp Tool (Range 10-630mm2): “G-shaped” compression head delivers a compressive force of 14 tonnes. Prysmian BICON’s range of compression tooling represents the combination of many years of experience in the design, manufacture and operation of this type of equipment.
Ranging from simple hand operated tools to sophisticated electrically powered hydraulic types. They cover the entire size range of conductors currently manufactured. The tools’ design provides the correct crimping force to ensure both electrical and mechanical reliability for the BICON Compression Connector Range.
- Prysmian G14H Hydraulic Crimping Head / Tool is suitable for use with FP10 Hydraulic Footpump
- ‘G’ shaped compression head delivers a compressive force of 14 tonnes
- Can crimp copper connectors up to 630mm2
- Can crimp aluminium connectors up to 400 mm2
- Full range of U type dies can be employed when used with a PUADP adaptor
G14H Hydraulic Crimping Head Dies
- Indent and circumferential dies to fit the G14H head
- The PUADP adaptor enables the U type dies to be used in the G14H tool
Download PDF files for additional information on G14H Compression Head & Dies or Full Product Catalogue including Tool & Die Selector Charts.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier