Prysmian BICON Low Density Three Part Polyurethane Resin (LDPU)
Prysmian BICON Low Density Three Part Polyurethane Resin (LDPU) has enhanced performance characteristics compared with conventional 3-part systems. The resin comes as a combination of twin pack pouch and supplementary sand filler. Bulk filling with sand allows supply of up to 8 litres in a single kit.
Part Numbers: R3TFS180, R3TFS320, R3TFS500, R3TFS650, R3TFS800
Prysmian BICON Three Part LDPU Resin – Features & Benefits
- The combination of fillers used provides enhanced filler dispersion (i.e. no sand settlement)
- The enhanced flow characteristics allow more uniform filling in complex joint configurations
- The LDPU 3-Part Resin has excellent adhesion to XLPE, PVC, Lead etc.
- Suitable for use in both tropical and temperate climates
- Filled joints may be energised immediately if left undisturbed
- Type approved in LV joints (ENA TS C81/3 and BS EN 50393)
- Tested in accordance with CENELEC Specification HD631.1
R3TFS180 -> 1.8 Litre Resin Kit
R3TFS320 -> 3.2 Litre Resin Kit
R3TFS500 -> 5.0 Litre Resin Kit
R3TFS650 -> 6.5 Litre Resin Kit
R3TFS800 -> 8.0 Litre Resin Kit
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
Download PDF file for Technical Information, Temperature Effect on Gel/ Backfill Time and Mixing Instructions on Prysmian BICON Low Density Three Part Polyurethane Resin (LDPU).
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier