Prysmian BICON Low Density Two Part Polyurethane Resin (LDPU) has enhanced performance characteristics compared with conventional two part systems. The pre-filled resin is supplied in a twin pack pouch which provides a totally enclosed mixing system. The resin is available in pack sizes up to 8 litres (2 x 4.0 litres). Popular Part Nos: R2MEB700, R2MEB400, R2MEB200.
LDPU Resin Features & Benefits
• The combination of fillers used provides greater fluidity in the mixed resin
• This also ensures that filler dispersion is improved
• The enhanced flow characteristics allow more efficient filling in complex joint configurations
• The Low Density Two Part Polyurethane Resin has excellent adhesion to XLPE, PVC, Lead etc.
• Can be supplied for use in both tropical and temperate climates
• Filled joints may be energised immediately if left undisturbed
• Type approved in LV joints (ENA TS C81/3 and BS EN 50393)
• Tested in accordance with CENELEC Specification HD631.1
MEB700 – Inside each bucket 2 pouches with 3.5 litres of resin, total 7 litres (sold as 1 bucket of 7 litres)
YEG200 – Inside each bucket there is 2 pouches with 2 litres of resin, total of 4 litres (sold per pouch though, not per bucket)
YEG400 – Inside each bucket there is 2 pouches with 4 litres of resin, total of 8 litres (sold per pouch though, not per bucket)
R2MEB700, R2MEB400, R2MEB200
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
Download PDF file for Technical Information, Temperature Effect on Gel/ Backfill Time and Mixing Instructions.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929