Prysmian BICON Metering Link Disconnect Box & Mini Pillar
Prysmian BICON Metering Link Disconnect Box & Mini Pillar offers a solution for Independent Distribution Network Operators (IDNOs) to connect to Distribution Network Operator (DNO) networks and monitor power consumption of their private network.
In-house testing takes place for all units prior to shipping and have individual serial numbers.
Testing incorporates a minimum 500Vdc insulation resistance test and core assignment testing. Current transformer test certificates and wiring diagrams are provided.
The product is patented under (WO/2009/083026) DNO/IDNO LINK DISCONNECTING UNIT.
Each Disconnect Box unit consists of:
An underground metering link disconnect box (MLDB) assembly which incorporates:
- Link chambers
- Neutral generating post
- 3 x transparent chamber covers
- 3 x “J” type fuse carriers
- 1 x diving bell cover
- 1 x watertight mini-pillar connection cable isolation box:
-1 x 13 way current test block
-3 x NNS type fuse carriers and 6 amp fuses
-1 x NNS type fuse carrier and neutral link
- 3 x 400/5 current transformers
- 2 x additional pit segments
- 1 x concrete cover and steel frame with height adjuster
- 1 x insulated lockable access bar
- 3mts of 3 core x 300mm² waveform cable on load and supply side
- 5mts of 12 core x 2.5mm² SWA cable for connection to mini pillar
A mini pillar assembly which is pre-wired and supplied with:
- 1 x 13 way current test block
- 3 x NNS type fuse carriers and 2 amp fuses
- 1 x NNS type fuse carrier and neutral link
- M25 gland plate for mini-pillar cable connection and securing
- 1 x connection cable termination kit:
-M25 cable gland
-Wiring diagrams for mini pillar and MLDB
The MLDB base assembly is fully tested in-house prior to shipping and comes with all the necessary components to connect both the base unit and mini pillar together.
Download PDF file for Description, Specification, Dimensions and other additional information.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier