FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Suitable for use with cable diameters of 13 to 76mm.
- Overlapping, self-adjusting ranges.
- Sunlight (UV) and weather resistant.
- Made from ABS which provides good oil and chemical resistance.
- Two piece, single bolt fixing.
- Double stacking facility.
- Operating temperature -20°C to +90°C.
- ‘C’ Section channel location aids fixing and stacking.
- Prysmian BICON Single Way Ranger Cleat is not designed for long vertical runs.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Design Number||Cable Diameter A (mm) Min||Cable Diameter A (mm) Max||Dimensions (mm) B Max||Dimensions (mm) C||Dimensions (mm) D||Dimensions (mm) E||SWL FOS2 (kgfl)||Weight (g)|
Method Of Fixing
In all applications the cleat should be mounted on suitable M10 fixings. There is no need for any channel adaptor when mounting directly on to ‘C’ section channel.
SWL data based upon the use of commerical grade 4.6 mild steel.
SWL = Safe Working Load.
FOS 2 = Values include a factor of safety of 2.
*Technical information subject to change without notice