Prysmian BICON Single Way Telcleat 385AA03
Prysmian BICON Single Way Telcleat 385AA03 (Telecleat) is a single piece cleat which provides protection against all weather conditions and simple installation on a one piece, single fixing design.
RS Components Equivalent Part No: U385RS03
RS Stock No: 612-899
Telecleat 385AA03 FEATURES & BENEFITS
- SWA Cable Cleat, suitable for use with cable diameters 14.6mm to 19.8mm.
- Manufactured from Low Density Polythene.
- Overlapping self-adjusting ranges.
- Sunlight (UV) and weather resistant.
- One piece, single fixing design.
- Can be double stacked on a single fixing.
- Operating temperature -40ºC to +60ºC.
- Prysmian BICON Single Way Telcleat 385AA03 (Telecleat) Series is tested in accordance with BS EN 50368.
- Part Numbers: 385AA03, U385RS03, 612-899.
- Standard Pack Quantity: 100pcs.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Design Number||Cable Diameter A (mm) Min||Cable Diameter A (mm) Max||Standard Pack Quantities||Dimensions (mm) B Min||Dimensions (mm) B Max||Dimensions (mm) C Max||Dimensions (mm) D||Weight (g)||Roundhead Woodscrew masonry, concrete or wood ins X No||Screw Bolt for Cable Tray mm|
|385AA03||14.6||19.8||100||21||26||36||14||3.4||1 1/2 x 8||M4 x 40|
|Test Standard||EN 50368:2003|
|Impact Resistance||6.2.4 Heavy -> 6.2.5 V.Heavy|
|Lateral Load||0.188 -> 0.775 kN|
|Axial Load||0.046 -> 1.118 kN|
|Needle Flame||>60 secs|
Method Of Fixing
This single way cleat is opened and placed around the cable so that the end of the cleat containing the slot will be in contact with the mounting surface, except for the 385AA01, which should be be reversed to put the slot uppermost. In this case an M5 washer should be used to prevent the nut entering the slot of the cable cleat. When mounting directly on channel section an adaptor plate should be used.
*Technical information subject to change without notice
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier