Prysmian BICON JBRCC Universal Cable Joints (LV)
Prysmian BICON JBRCC Universal Cable Joints are branch joints for LV cables with copper & aluminium conductors from 1.5mm² to 300mm².
Part Numbers: JBR6CC, JBR16CC, JBR35CC, JBR95CC, JBR185CC, JBR300CC
- Low Hazard Isocynate free JEM resin
– Twin Pack mixing in clear laminate sachets
– Extremely low viscosity combined with enhanced adhesion
- Transparent vacuum formed shells which offer greater working dimensions & interlocking flange seals.
- Mechanical connectors that need no special tools whilst allowing good conductor range take.
- Low Voltage Branch Joints for 600/1000 Volt SWA cables to BS5467, BS6346 and IEC 502 – with Polymeric Insulation, aluminium or copper conductors.
- Tested and approved to BS EN 50393 & ENA ER C81
- Includes Mechanical connectors (4 cores) requiring no special tooling and constant force spring Armour Bonds.
- JEM Resin
-Easier mixing in “Twin Pack” totally enclosed mixing in a clear laminate sachet.
-Extremely low mix viscosity allows void free joint filling.
– JEM Resin is insensitive to moisture and will cure under water.
– Enhanced adhesion to XLPE, MDPE, PVC & lead.
– High flash point, non-flammable liquid – No special storage or transport requirements.
– Not classified as irritating to the skin or eyes.
– Does not cause skin sensitization.
Prysmian BICON Cable Joints
For many years, BICON has been in the forefront of jointing technology, from designs using bituminous filling compounds, to the development of the highly successful BICAST acrylic resin jointing system.
Most recently, we have supplemented these ranges with heat shrink and pre-moulded products (BIMOLD). We can now offer a unique package to satisfy all requirements.
All four systems are available at voltages up to or above 33 kV and, depending on application, each may offer benefits over the others.
For instance, termination of high voltage polymeric cables requiring the facility to disconnect or add in additional cables at a later stage, means that BIMOLD is the logical choice. Likewise, BICAST provides a fast, comprehensive jointing method with a versatile range covering low and high voltage and all cable types.
Download PDF file for Prysmian BICON JBRCC Universal Cable Joints (JBR6CC, JBR35CC, JBR185CC) Technical Data.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Two Core||Three Core||Four Core|
|Joint Reference||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||Min Box Entry ØD||Max Box Entry ØE|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier