Prysmian Draka Connecta Fire Resistant Tunnel Lighting and Power System has been specifically developed to provide lighting and small power applications in harsh environments such as road and Rail tunnels and bridge environments.
When used with emergency lighting and in the event of a fire, Connecta maintains the integrity of the circuit even if a local device fails, allowing escape routes further up and down the route to remain illuminated.
The system objective is to significantly reduce the costly onsite electrical installation work, traditionally necessary during infrastructure projects.
Prysmian Draka Connecta – Characteristics
- Made using the Prysmian Groups extensive range of power cables
- Fire performance cables for critical safety systems
- LSOH cables for enclosed installations
- LSOH, oil resistant and mud resistant designs available for specific applications
- Easy to install and maintenance free
- Connecta offers both time and cost-saving benefits
- Enhanced fire safety performance
- BS 8491 Category F120 and BS EN 50362:2003
- BS EN 50200:2015 PH120 and BS 8519 Annex B and BS 8434-2
- Prysmian Draka Connecta – Fire Resistant Tunnel Lighting and Power System for Rail is manufactured with high quality injection moulded zero halogen, low smoke materials
- BS EN 60754-1 and BS EN 61034-2
Download PDF file for additional information on Prysmian Draka Connecta – Fire Resistant Tunnel Lighting and Power System.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier