RIDGID STRUTSLAYR Kit with Die 41 mm x 21 mm (64053) is a kit containing the STRUTSLAYR Strut Shear Head (64118) along with its Carrying Case (64048) and Die Shear 41 mm x 21 mm (13/16”). You need to order your Press Tool separartely. STRUTSLAYR Strut Shear Head is the latest accessory that makes the world’s most popular press tool even more valuable. It attaches to RIDGID 32kN Press Tools to deliver a fab shop quality, burr-free cut in 5 seconds or less. Offers a clean, consistent cut with a simple pull of a trigger and with no grinding or sawing sparks!
Note that by enquiring/ ordering the STRUTSLAYR Kit with Die 41 mm x 21 mm (64053), you only ask for the Strut Shear Head with its Carrying Case and Die Shear 41 mm x 21 mm (13/16”), but NO Press Tools, Battery, other Spares or Accessories!
To choose the appropriate Press Tool, Battery, Spares or Accessories or additional dies for your application , please advise PDF Files Below or contact our Technical Sales Team.
RIDGID STRUTSLAYR 64053 Kit Contents
- STRUTSLAYR Strut Shear Head (64118)
- STRUTSLAYR Carrying Case (64048)
- Die Shear 41 mm x 21 mm (13/16”) (64033)
RIDGID STRUTSLAYR Strut Shear Head Features
- Fab Shop Quality – Burr-free cuts eliminate the need for extra filing
- Increased Efficiency – Clean, consistent cuts in 5 seconds or less
- Safe Operation – Minimal sparking versus grinders and chop saws
- Portable – Easy to move around the job site and mounts to RIDGID TRISTANDs [e.g RIDGID 425 Portable TRISTAND Chain Vise (16703)]
- Built-in Measuring Guide – Allows accuracy of cut on job site
- Full Lifetime Warranty – Against Material Defects & Workmanship
- Cutting Capability: Up to 12ga 1-5/8″ x 1-5/8″ (41mm x 41mm) or 1-5/8″ x 13/16″ (41mm x 21mm) (max. 2.5 mm wall-thickness). Not for use with Stainless Steel strut.
- Weight of Head: 12 lbs (5.4 kg) (including dies, not including press tool)
- Press Tool Compatibility: RIDGID Standard Series 32kN Press Tools (such as the RIDGID RP350, RP340, RP330). Not for use with RIDGID 320-E and CT-400 Press Tools.
- Cut Squareness: +/- 2° (strut must extend past strut support)
- Shearing Dies: 1-5/8″ x 13/16″ (41mm x 21mm) Dedicated Die | 1-5/8″x 1-5/8″ (41mm x 41mm) Dedicated Die
For Additional Ordering Information, Part Number Selection and other Technical Data on RIDGID STRUTSLAYR Kit with Die 41 x 21 mm (64053), please advise PDF Files below.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Part Number||Weight of Head||Weight of Kit||Shearing Die|
|64053||5.4 kg (12 lbs)
Including Dies, not Press Tool
|8.96 kg (19.76 lbs)||64033: 41 mm x 21 mm (13/16")|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier