Ripley US14 Series – Ratcheting Outer Sheath Cable Slitter
Ripley US14 Series – Ratcheting Outer Sheath Cable Slitter is engineered to remove the outer sheathing from primary and secondary cables. The US14 easily performs ring cuts and slit midspans on ducts and heavy-duty cables. Its unique ratcheting mechanism quickly grips and penetrates ducts and cables over 25 mm in diameter.
Part Number: Ripley US14-7000.
- Equipped with safe, recessed blade to prevent potential injury & blade damage.
- Quickly & easily adjusts to perform longitudinal & ring slits.
- Removes PVC, PE, rubber & other jackets from cable diameters over 25 mm (0,98″).
- Compatible with high fiber count fiber optic cables.
- Micro-adjustable blade depth adjusts up to 5 mm (0,2″) to avoid underlying cable damage.
- Unique 3-piece knuckle design follows the cable contour.
- Replaceable & durable double-sided tool steel blade.
- Ratcheting drive wheel increases precision during longitudinal & radial cuts.
- Indication marks of 10 mm, 20 mm & 30 mm make adjusting cut lengths easy.
Ripley Cable Preparation Tools
Ripley are global providers of cable preparation tools and accessories for power utilities, fiber optic and other industries. Their pioneering approach to product design enables the creation of innovative tools that solve the everyday challenges. They design and manufacture tools and accessories for:
- Cutting & Stripping
- Inspection & Testing
- Slitting & Shaving
- Torquing & Termination
- Other functions.
For Additional Information on Ripley US14 Series – Ratcheting Outer Sheath Cable Slitter (US14-7000), please download PDF File or advise Technical Data table below.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|MODEL||MIN CABLE ∅||JACKET TYPES||ADJUSTABLE BLADE DEPTH||LENGTH||WEIGHT|
|US14-7000||25 mm (0,98″)||PVC, PE, Rubber||Up to 5 mm (0,2″)||152 mm (6″)||167 g (5,73 oz)|
|Cable Access:||Mid-Span, End|
|Jacket Materials:||PE, PVC, Rubber|
|Min Cable Outer ∅:||25 mm (0,98″)|
*Performance Data subject to change without notice.
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier