Spit Tapcon CSK XTREM Concrete Screw
ITWCP Spit Tapcon CSK XTREM Concrete Screw is a self tapping screw with countersunk head for fastening into cracked & non -cracked concrete & for seismic applications. ETA Seismic Approved, fire rated, industry leading high performance concrete anchor.
Part Number: ITW 058778
SUBSTRATES: Cracked & Non-cracked Concrete
Spit Tapcon CSK XTREM Features & Benefits
- Complete range ETA Option 1 can be used in cracked & non -cracked concrete
- ITW Tapcon CSK-XTREM Screw range which can be used in C1 seismic zones
- Fire approval
- Longer effective thread allows highest performance within the market
- New patented thread design provides easy setting
- Adjustable anchor for alignment situations when required without loss of performance
- Large choice of drilling diameters & lengths
- 3 anchoring depths for Ø 6 mm
- Hanging Services From Ceiling or From Walls
- Suspended Ceiling
- Temporary fixings
- Road Signs
- Safety Barriers
- Stadium Seating
- Pallet Racking
- Cable trays
- Window Frames
ITWCP Spit Tapcon CSK XTREM Approvals
The SPIT Tapcon RANGE is available in 58 different versions which can be offered a suitable solution for every situation. They are easy to fit, give high performance, and can be removed completely after use. Another advantage is that their drill diameter is small, and they can be set close to the edge and to each other.
In Tapcon range there are several versions available: type HFL, PAN, DOME, ROD and type CSK. The XTREM range has a seismic approval, a fixed washer and the entire HFL range has a special aluminum-zinc coating (zinc-flake) which excellent corrosion resistance (> 500h salt spray test).
TAPCON Screws can be used for various applications such as push and pull bars (HFL plus is reusable), curtain walls, installation applications, storage racks, wooden structures, cable systems, roof structures, frame and component mounts etc.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Product Code||Diameter Anchor||Anchor Length||Min Drilling
|Recess Size||Box Quantity|
|058778||8 mm||80 mm||55 mm||45 mm||35 mm||TX 40||50|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier