Weicon Tools Dismantling Tool No 25 is a special tool for convenient longitudinal and circular cuts.
Weicon Article No: 52000025 | EAN: 4024596033460
WEICON special tools for a series of unusual applications, we provide you with special tools which meet these requirements. Wheter it is the dismantling of large cable diameters, tools for the solar industry or working on high voltage cables, WEICON TOOLS has the solution!
WEICON has been developing and producing various types of cable strippers since 1967. These premium quality tools are TÜV tested, carry the GS seal for verified safety, and were developed taking occupational safety and user-friendliness aspects into account. The WEICON range includes cable strippers, cable dismantling tools, wire strippers and various multi-function tools for professional users.
For Additional Technical Data, please download Datasheet below.
Dismantling Tool No 25 – Key Features
- For convenient longitudinal and circular cuts
- Safe work with the concealed blade
- Precise, durable and replaceable turnover blade
- Conductor protection with the curved blade tip – conductive ESD material protects against electrostatic discharge
- Easy work, even at low temperatures
- No scratching of sensitive surfaces
- Flexible fibreglass-reinforced polyamide
- Stainless steel blade to remove adhesive residues
- Weicon Tools Dismantling Tool No 25 (52000025) has a working range of 1.5 mm² to 6 mm² (16 to 8 AWG)
We develop, manufacture and distribute high-quality wire stripping and other special tools for the industry and professional users and can look back on almost 50 years of success by now.
We present these tools at more than 40 fairs and trade shows every year, all over the world. We keep in constant contact with our users, who tell us about new developments in their work processes and, that way, give us ideas and requests for new or improved WEICON TOOLS. This exchange of information generates a process that regularly results in product innovations and modifications and therefore enables us to constantly offer our customers the perfectly engineered and up-to-date solutions they need.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Description||Article Number||Cable Diameter||Sheathing Thickness||Length||Weight|
|Dismantling Tool No 25||52000025||>25mm||0-5 mm||210 mm||163 g|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier