Elpress DV1300C2 C-Fork Crimping Head is a tested and certified crimping head with patented DUAL technology for contact crimping Cu terminals (type KR/KRF/KS/KSF 10-300 mm²). Used in conjunction with Elpress Foot Pump P4000 or Battery/ Mains Powered Pump PS710.
EAN Code: 7393487059726
A new Table Stand that can be used with crimp head DV1300C2 has been designed for operators with high frequency use of the C2 crimp head: Elpress TS1300 Table Stand for Crimping Heads. With the table stand you get a stable, safe and easy use of the C2 head.
This product replaced Elpress DV1300C Crimping Head C-fork type (10-300mm²).
ELPRESS DV1300C2 FEATURES
- DV1300C2 C-Fork Crimping head with patented DUAL technology that gives optimised hexagonal crimping + a certain amount of indented crimping in two integrated steps
- Working pressure 63 MPa (630 bar)
- Crimp force 130 kN (13 tonnes)
- DUAL 10-300mm²
- Other accessories (without DUAL function) for crimping both Cu and Al terminals can be used
- No Die Holders are necessary when using DUAL Dies
- Net Weight: 4.9 kg
- Dimensions: 297 x 140 x 75 mm
System Elpress consists of Terminals and Tools that are designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems, and that a secure connection is achieved through the proper handling of our products. 7393487042797
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems fit Elpress terminals and connectors from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these functions are intergrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, prerounding of sectorised conductors, cable cutting, etc. Together with the matching terminals the complete crimping system is formed. Both pumps and hand tools, with a few exceptions, have a quick feed function. This means that crimping can begin after a few pump strokes and after the dies have been brought in contact with the terminal. The systems also have a built-in ratchet lock, which ensures that an initial crimp is completed and thus produces the best possible results. Pumps that can be connected to a variety of different crimp heads offer versatility and provide maximum comfort and flexibility when working in tight spaces and demanding areas.
DUAL Contact crimping takes place in two stages. First, a hexagonal crimping that provides optimal symmetrical contact with the conductor – this means that no wires are broken or come apart in the edge facing the connector. This is followed by indent crimping, which provides 30% better electrical properties.
- Patented crimping
- For crimping of flexible Cu conductors according to IEC 60228, type class 5
- Used with Elpress KRF/KSF terminals
- For extra harsh environments such as cars and trains, where the terminals are exposed to electrical properties as well as to corrosion, mechanical durability and vibrations
- Meets IEC/EN 61238:1
- Meets corrosion requirements according to DIN V 40 046-37
- Meets the requirements for vibration according to EN 50 155
- Meets the requirements of mechanical strength according to SEN 24 50 10
The V1300 System is used for crimping Cu Terminals 10-400mm2. An open-head C version is also available for better access in confined spaces.
The V250 System is used for crimping Cu Terminals 10-800mm2.
The V1300 System is used for the indent crimping of Al Terminals and pre-rounding of Al Conductors 16-240mm2. Round crimping is carried out on sector-shaped Al Conductors.
The V250 System is used for indent crimping Al Terminals and pre-rounding Al Conductors 16-630mm2. Round crimping is carried out on sector-shaped Al Conductors.
For more information on Elpress DV1300C2 C-Fork Crimping Head, consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Gross Weight kg||L x W x H (mm)||Crimping Geometry|
|DV1300C2||10-400||4,9||297 x 140 x 75||Dual, Hexagonal, Oval|
- Image 1: Elpress DUAL Crimp Press
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier