Elpress GRS1560LC-4 Crimping Tool (1.5-6mm²) is a crimping tool for solar connectors such as the MC4™. It is the perfect tool for solar panel installers. This tool has been tested and certified for crimping terminals with a diameter of 4 mm/0.157”. Cable area 1.5-2.5; 4.0; 6.0 mm²/AWG 16-14; 12; 10.
EAN code: 7393487090859
(MC4™ is a trademark owned by Multi-Holding AG)
Elpress GRS1560LC-4 Technical Details
- Very powerful tool – thanks to its tempered, alloy steel.
- Elpress GRS1560LC-4 is the perfect crimping tool for solar installations.
- The handle length means that the final phase of the crimping process can be done using both hands, which enhances both comfort and efficiency.
- Its unique mechanism reduce the handle force required compared with competing crimping tool. 192-305 N when crimping.
- Ergonomic handles that suit both left- and right-handed users.
- Anti-slip protection on one handle to keep the tool in place when crimping against a work surface.
- Locking function which only releases once crimping is complete.
- Emergency release if the crimping process has to be interrupted.
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics.
For more information on Elpress GRS1560LC-4 Crimping Tool (1.5-6mm²), consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier