Elpress GRS1560LC-4 Crimping Tool (1.5-6mm²) is a crimping tool for solar connectors such as the MC4™. It is the perfect tool for solar panel installers. This tool has been tested and certified for crimping terminals with a diameter of 4 mm/0.157”. Cable area 1.5-2.5; 4.0; 6.0 mm²/AWG 16-14; 12; 10.
EAN code: 7393487090859
(MC4™ is a trademark owned by Multi-Holding AG)
Elpress GRS1560LC-4 Technical Details
- Very powerful tool – thanks to its tempered, alloy steel.
- Elpress GRS1560LC-4 is the perfect crimping tool for solar installations.
- The handle length means that the final phase of the crimping process can be done using both hands, which enhances both comfort and efficiency.
- Its unique mechanism reduce the handle force required compared with competing crimping tool. 192-305 N when crimping.
- Ergonomic handles that suit both left- and right-handed users.
- Anti-slip protection on one handle to keep the tool in place when crimping against a work surface.
- Locking function which only releases once crimping is complete.
- Emergency release if the crimping process has to be interrupted.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Prod. Name||mm2||AWG||Net Weight|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier