Elpress Mini PVL130P Battery Crimping Tool (0.14-50mm²) with a new sleek design with a high performance Li-Ion battery that facilitates your work with its improved battery capacity. Tool has a max crimping force of 13kN and is supplied with one Li-Ion battery and one charger. Additional Part Numbers:
PVL130P-US, supplied with a 115VAC charger.
PVL130P-WOBC, supplied without a battery or a charger.
PVL130P Battery Operated Crimping Tool replaces Elpress PV130P.
Elpress Mini PVL130P Benefits
- One-handed operation for easy control of all tool functions
- Durable crimping head for long service life
- Optimal crimping thanks to parallel moving dies
- Elpress Mini PVL130P Battery Crimping Tool is easy to use due to its low weight
- High-performance 10.8 V Li-Ion battery – with indication of charge status
- Open head, rotating
- Easy and comfortable to use with one hand thanks to its ergonomic 2-component housing with grip-friendly protection
- Automatic return of dies when crimping is complete
- Crimping force: max 13 kN
- Crimping range: 0.14 – 50 mm²
- Crimping process: about 2 s (dependent on material)
- Number of crimps: about 230 for 10 mm² Cu
- Battery voltage: 10.8 V
- Battery capacity: 1.5 Ah, Li-Ion
- Charge time: about 40 minutes.
- Weight including battery: 1.5 kg
- Ambient temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- Mini PVL130P Dimensions: 330 x 85 x 60 mm
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics. Pumps can connect to the different crimp heads providing the option of comfortable work in difficult situations and with maximum flexibility.
*Technical Data Subject to Change Without Notice
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Insulated||0.5 - 6mm²||SA0760|
|0.25 - 2.5mm²
0.5 - 6mm²
4 - 10mm²
|End Sleeves||0.5 - 6mm²
4 - 10mm²
10 - 25mm²
35 - 50mm²
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier