Elpress Mini PVL130S Battery Crimping Tool (0.25-50mm²) with intuitive PowerSense function combines the benefits of manual crimping tools with the benefits of battery-powered hydraulic crimping tools. Tool has a max crimping force of 15kN and is supplied with one Li-Ion battery and one charger. Additional Part Numbers:
PVL130S-US, supplied with a 115VAC charger.
PVL130S-WOBC, supplied without a battery or a charger.
Elpress Mini PVL130S Benefits
- Elpress Mini PVL130S Battery Crimping Tool offers one-handed operation for easy control of all tool functions
- Electronic control with locking function and monitoring for complete closure of the jaws
- Safety loop used as fall protection when used outdoors
- Motor protection ensures safety in cases of overload
- Easy and comfortable to use with one hand thanks to its ergonomic 2-component housing with grip-friendly protection
- Extremely lightweight and rapid crimping process for maximum efficiency
- Powerful driving technology allows easy crimps
- High-performance 10.8 V Li-Ion battery – with indication of charging status
- LED work lighting
- Die pair SA0760 comes with the tool
For suitable dies, see table below.
- Crimping force: max 15 kN
- Crimping range: 0.25 – 50 mm²
- Crimping sequence: < 1.5 s (dep. on material)
- Number of crimps: about 300 for 10 mm² Cu / per charge
- Battery voltage: 10.8 V
- Battery capacity: 1.5 Ah, Li-Ion
- Charge time: about 40 minutes.
- Weight including battery: 0.96 kg
- Ambient temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- Dimensions: 255 x 85 x 60 mm
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics. Pumps can connect to the different crimp heads providing the option of comfortable work in difficult situations and with maximum flexibility.
*Technical Data Subject to Change Without Notice
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Application||Area||Dies||Crimp Geometry||Net Weight|
|Pre-Insulated Terminals||0.5 - 6mm²||SA0760||Oval||0,05 kg|
|Uninsulated Terminals||0.25 - 2.5mm²||KB0325||Tab||0,039 kg|
|Uninsulated Terminals||0.5 - 6mm²||RB0560||Roll||0,05 kg|
|Uninsulated Terminals||4 - 10mm²||WB4099||W||0,05 kg|
|End Sleeves||0.5 - 6mm²||EB0560||Trapezoid||0,057 kg|
|End Sleeves||4 - 10mm²||EB4010||Trapezoid||0,05 kg|
|End Sleeves||10 - 25mm²||EB1025||Trapezoid||0,05 kg|
|End Sleeves||35 - 50mm²||EB3550||Trapezoid||0,05 kg|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier