Elpress Mini PVL350 Battery Crimping Tool (4-95mm²) is a battery-powered tool for crimping tube terminals and through connectors of type KR/ KS/ KRF/ KSF/ KRT/ KST 10-70mm² and KRD/ KSD up to 95mm² with special MB dies. New sleek design with a high performance Li-Ion battery that streamlines your work with its improved battery capacity.
PVL350-WOBC, supplied without battery/ charger.
PVL350-US, supplied with 115 VAC charger.
Elpress Mini PVL350 Benefits
- Single-handed operation for easy control of all tool functions
- Slim fitting crimping head ideal for confined spaces
- High-performance 10.8 V Li-Ion battery with indication of charge status
- Very good accessibility and ergonomics
- Opening, rotatable “flip-top” head for easy die changes and slim crimp head for good accessibility
- Rapic crimp sequence (3-4 seconds)
- Approximately 100-180 crimps/ battery charges (depending on temperature, frequency, etc)
- Easy and comfortable to use with one hand thanks to its ergonomic 2-component housing with grip-friendly protection
- Elpress Mini PVL350 Battery Crimping Tool (6-70mm²) is extremely lightweight and offers rapid crimping process for maximum efficiency
- Automatic return of the dies when crimping is completed
Elpress PVL350 Technical Data
- Crimping force: max 35 kN
- Crimping range: 4-95 mm2
- Crimping process: about 3-4 s (dependent on material)
- Number of crimps: about 180 for 70 mm² Cu
- Battery voltage: 10.8 V
- Battery capacity: 1.5 Ah, Li-Ion
- Charge time: about 40 mins
- Weight including battery: 1.6 kg
- Ambient temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- Mini PVL350 Dimensions: 360 x 116 x 75 mm
System Elpress consists of Terminals and Tools that are designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems, and that a secure connection is achieved through the proper handling of our products. 7393487042797
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems fit Elpress terminals and connectors from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these functions are intergrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, prerounding of sectorised conductors, cable cutting, etc. Together with the matching terminals the complete crimping system is formed. Both pumps and hand tools, with a few exceptions, have a quick feed function. This means that crimping can begin after a few pump strokes and after the dies have been brought in contact with the terminal. The systems also have a built-in ratchet lock, which ensures that an initial crimp is completed and thus produces the best possible results. Pumps that can be connected to a variety of different crimp heads offer versatility and provide maximum comfort and flexibility when working in tight spaces and demanding areas.
The V1300 System is used for crimping Cu Terminals 10-400mm2. An open-head C version is also available for better access in confined spaces.
The V250 System is used for crimping Cu Terminals 10-800mm2.
The V1300 System is used for the indent crimping of Al Terminals and pre-rounding of Al Conductors 16-240mm2. Round crimping is carried out on sector-shaped Al Conductors.
The V250 System is used for indent crimping Al Terminals and pre-rounding Al Conductors 16-630mm2. Round crimping is carried out on sector-shaped Al Conductors.
For more information on Elpress Mini PVL350 Battery Crimping Tool (Cu 4-95mm²), consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below. PVL350-WOBC, PVL350-US
*Technical Data subject to change without notice. PVL350-WOBC, PVL350-US
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|CU KRF/KSF mm²||C sleeves mm²||Net Weight kg||L x W x H mm||Crimping Geometry||Temp °C|
|Elpress PVL350||4-95||4-95||4-70||4-95||12-50||1,6||360 x 116 x 75||hexagonal, oval||-10 +40|
CRIMP DIES FOR PVL350 (KR/ KRF/ KS/ KS/ KSF, CUT, C-SLEEVES)
|Supplied in pairs.
For hexagonal crimping of Cu 4-70mm2 (Class 2, 5 and 6) Conductors according to IEC 60228, CUT sleeves 6-16mm2 crimped with MB4016. C- Sleeves 6-25mm2 are crimped with MBC5 and MBC6.
|Through Conductor mm2||Branching mm2||KR/ KS, KRF/ KSF mm2||Name||Number of Crimps||Net Weight (kg)|
|-||-||4-10, CUT 6-16||MB4016||1||0,082|
CRIMP DIES FOR PVL350 (KRT/ KST)
|Supplied in pairs.
For hexagonal crimping of Cu (Class 2) 10-70mm2.
|KRT/ KST mm2||Name||Number of Crimps||Net Weight (kg)|
CRIMP DIES FOR PVL350 (KRD/ KSD)
|Supplied in pairs.
For hexagonal crimping of Cu (Class 2) 10-95mm2.
|KRD/ KSD mm2||Name||Number of Crimps||Net Weight (kg)|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier