Elpress P4000 Hydraulic Footpump is a pump for crimping with unique design in high tensile aluminium alloy and safety valve for release at all pressures.
Elpress P4000 Pump Features
- Unique design in high strength aluminum alloy.
- Ergonomic design.
- Smooth anodized surface – easy to keep clean.
- High efficiency, two-step pump system with fast speed.
- Single foot operated pressure relief (piston return) after automatic stop when crimping is complete.
- 2,2m Hose with quick coupling.
- Standard Pressure setting 630 bar/ 63MPa (Max setting: 700 bar).
- Safety valve for relief at all pressures.
- A pressure gauge can be attached to indicate working pressure.
- Smooth storage position for hose.
- Elpress Hydraulic Footpump P4000 is supplied in steel reinforced plywood storage and carrying box.
- Low weight, 8.6 kg, incl. 2.2 m hose.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 500 x 180 x 280 mm – hose not included.
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics. Pumps can connect to the different crimp heads providing the option of comfortable work in difficult situations and with maximum flexibility.
For more information on Elpress P4000 Hydraulic Foot Pump (hydraulic pump for crimping), consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Part No.||Net Weight kg||L x W x H (mm)|
|P4000||8,8||500 x 180 x 280|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier