Elpress PVX1300C2 Battery Crimping Tool is a tested and certified battery-powered crimp gun for contact crimping Cu terminals (type KR/KRT/KS/KST 10mm², type KRF/KRD/KRT/KSF/KSD/KST 16-400mm²), C sleeves up to 240mm² total area (C95-120). Uses the same dies as T2600, V600 and V611. (EAN code: 7393487061224)
PVX1300C2DB, supplied with 2 batteries (EAN code: 7393487061248).
PVX1300C2-US, supplied with 115 VAC charger.
PVX1300C2-ADV, delivered in Case Advanced (EAN code: 7393487086548).
PVX1300C2-WOBC, supplied without Battery/ Charger (EAN code: 7393487061804).
PVX1300C2DB-US, supplied with 2 batteries and 115 VAC charger.
PVX1300C2DB-ADV, supplied with 2 batteries and delivered in Case Advanced (EAN code: 7393487086562).
Elpress’ latest tool equipped with their patented DUAL technology. The tool is 100% reverse compatible and has been tested and approved for use together with Elpress B-dies and DUAL dies. One new feature of the pistol is a display that gives you valuable information about your tool, e.g. number of performed crimps, battery status, service intervals, etc.
Elpress PVX1300C2 Battery Crimping Tool has replaced Elpress PVL1300DUAL Crimping Tool (10-300mm²).
ELPRESS PVX1300C2 FEATURES
- Ergonomic design that optimizes the balance of the tool in the users hand
- Crimp monitoring with warning light and signal when the correct pressure/ full crimp is not achieved
- Display that gives you valuable information about your tool (e.g. next service )
- LED lightning for work in dark environments
- Possibility to document each crimp for unique service control
- Crimp force 124 kN (13 tonnes)
- Crimps/charging: 60-120 depending on size and temperature
- Crimp time: 4-12 s depending on size
- Working temperature -20°C to +40°C
- Environmental friendly battery, Li-Ion Makita, 5.0 Ah, 18 V
- Charger Li-Ion Makita, charging time 22 min 110-240VAC 50-60Hz
- DUAL 10-300mm2
- Supplied with a 2-year guarantee
- Net Weight: 7.5 kg
- Dimensions: 399 x 319 x 75 mm
System Elpress consists of Terminals and Tools that are designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems, and that a secure connection is achieved through the proper handling of our products. 7393487042797
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems fit Elpress terminals and connectors from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these functions are intergrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, prerounding of sectorised conductors, cable cutting, etc. Together with the matching terminals the complete crimping system is formed. Both pumps and hand tools, with a few exceptions, have a quick feed function. This means that crimping can begin after a few pump strokes and after the dies have been brought in contact with the terminal. The systems also have a built-in ratchet lock, which ensures that an initial crimp is completed and thus produces the best possible results. Pumps that can be connected to a variety of different crimp heads offer versatility and provide maximum comfort and flexibility when working in tight spaces and demanding areas.
DUAL Contact crimping takes place in two stages. First, a hexagonal crimping that provides optimal symmetrical contact with the conductor – this means that no wires are broken or come apart in the edge facing the connector. This is followed by indent crimping, which provides 30% better electrical properties.
- Patented crimping
- For crimping of flexible Cu conductors according to IEC 60228, type class 5
- Used with Elpress KRF/KSF terminals
- For extra harsh environments such as cars and trains, where the terminals are exposed to electrical properties as well as to corrosion, mechanical durability and vibrations
- Meets IEC/EN 61238:1
- Meets corrosion requirements according to DIN V 40 046-37
- Meets the requirements for vibration according to EN 50 155
- Meets the requirements of mechanical strength according to SEN 24 50 10
The V1300 System is used for crimping Cu Terminals 10-400mm2. An open-head C version is also available for better access in confined spaces.
The V250 System is used for crimping Cu Terminals 10-800mm2.
The V1300 System is used for the indent crimping of Al Terminals and pre-rounding of Al Conductors 16-240mm2. Round crimping is carried out on sector-shaped Al Conductors.
The V250 System is used for indent crimping Al Terminals and pre-rounding Al Conductors 16-630mm2. Round crimping is carried out on sector-shaped Al Conductors.
For more information on Elpress PVX1300C2 Battery Crimping Tool, consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below. PVX1300C2-DB
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Gross Weight kg||L x W x H (mm)||Crimping Geometry||Note|
|PVX1300C2||10-400||7,5||399 x 319 x 75||Dual, Hexagonal, Oval||Delivered in Standard Case|
|PVX1300C2DB||10-400||8,1||399 x 319 x 75||Dual, Hexagonal, Oval||Delivered with 2 Batteries|
|PVX1300C2-ADV||10-400||15,1||399 x 319 x 75||Dual, Hexagonal, Oval||Delivered in Case Advanced|
|PVX1300C2DB-ADV||10-400||15,1||399 x 319 x 75||Dual, Hexagonal, Oval||Delivered with 2 Batteries and Case Advanced|
|PVX1300C2-US||10-400||5,6||399 x 319 x 75||Dual, Hexagonal, Oval||Delivered with Battery and US-Charger (115VAC)|
|PVX1300C2DB-US||10-400||6,2||399 x 319 x 75||Dual, Hexagonal, Oval||Delivered with 2 Batteries and US-Charger (115VAC)|
|PVX1300C2-WOBC||10-400||5,6||399 x 319 x 75||Dual, Hexagonal, Oval||Delivered without Battery/ Charger|
- Image 1: Elpress DUAL Crimp Press