Elpress PVX611 Battery Crimping Tool is crimp tool for crimping of Cu Terminals type KRF/ KSF from 10 to 150mm², KRD/ KSD 10-185mm², KRT/ KST 10-240mm² and C-sleeves up to 50/50mm². Uses the same dies as T2600, V600 and V611.
Elpress PVX611 Battery Crimping Tool is an ergonomic crimping tool with a 2 year warranty, with a focus on higher safety security and better durability. Elpress PVX611 is the latest tool in the Elpress 600 series. The tool is 100% reverse compatible and has been tested and approved for use together with Elpress TB-dies and KB-dies.
One new feature of the pistol is a display that gives you valuable information about your tool, e.g. number of performed crimps, battery status, service intervals, etc.
The PVX611 Battery Crimping Tool has been created with a new ergonomic design that offers you, the user, enhanced performance. Elpress PVX611 is supplied with a 2-year guarantee*. There is also the possibility to set a “safety start” on the tool (adjustable crimping operation start with optional one or two ‘click’ trigger for safer handling of the tool).
PVX611DB, supplied with 2 batteries.
This product has replaced Elpress PVL611 Crimping Tool (6-240mm²).
ELPRESS PVX611 FEATURES
- Better protection against dirt and dust ingress through tool chassis
- Ergonomic design that optimizes the balance of the tool in the users hand
- Press fork opened by rotary action
- Crimp pressure control by electronic pressure monitoring
- Single handed grip for easy operation
- LED lighting for easier work
- ”Quick boost” for more efficient pressing
- Digital display with information about the tool and service interval
- Tested together with Elpress TB-dies and KB22/ KB25-dies
- Pressure monitoring information via display when at correct pressure / full pressure not achieved (warning light (LED) and signal)
- 230 VAC battery charger Li-Ion Makita, charging time 15 min
- LED indication of charge status
- For service and installation use
- Supplied with robust plastic case, battery, charger and instruction manual
- Weight 2.5 kg (incuding battery)
- Dimensions 387 x 116 x 75 mm
- Display that gives you valuable information about your tool
- Pressure display with battery status
- Adjustable crimping operation start with optional one or two ‘click’ trigger for safer handling of the tool
- Information on when the next service is due
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929