Elpress PZD3 Miniforce Self-Setting Crimping Tool (Range 0.5-6mm²) is a tested and certified mechanical miniforce hand tool for crimping End Terminals from 0.5 to 6mm² and Insulated TWIN End Terminals 2 x 0.5-2 x 4 mm².
Elpress PZD3 Features
- A crimp mode that automatically adjusts itself
- Can handle crimp lengths up to 17 mm
- Locking function which only releases once crimping is complete
- Emergency release if the crimping process must be interrupted
- Clearly marked crimping positions
- Adjustable if changes occur, ie after many crimps
- Tested with Elpress Terminals
- Ergonomic handle suitable for all users
- Elpress PZD3 Miniforce Self-Setting Crimping Tool maximises the quality of work
- Reduces the risk of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI) and other occupational injuries
- Light and versatile design without compromising durability
- Model C has extra long handles for two hand grip
- Withstands at least 80.000 crimps
- Supplied with certificate for basic quality monitoring
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics.
For more information on Elpress GEB4010 Miniforce Crimping Tool (4-10mm²), consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Prod. Name||Area||AWG||Crimp Geometry||Net Weight||Length||Width|
|Elpress PZD3||0.5-6 mm2||20-10||Rectangle||0.472 kg||192 mm||66 mm|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier