Elpress T2258 Crimping Tool (Range 4-16mm²) is a crimping tool for Cu-terminals 4 – 16 mm², with improved ergonomics and less handle forces. New mechanism and new handles, as well as all the benefits from the old tool!
Certified crimping tool for non-insulated terminals 4-16 mm². The handle length allows that the final phase of the crimpcycle can be done with both hands, which result in increased comfort and efficiency.
Elpress T2258 Features
- Certified tool for Cu-terminals (KRF/KRD/CUT)
- Long handles allowing two handed operation for powerful, low effort crimping
- Scissor movement for optimal access in narrow spaces
- Ratchet release which is not released until the crimping is completed
- Emergency release if the crimping sequence must be interrupted
- Precision eccentric adjustment for consistent performance and ability to calibrate
- Each Elpress T2258 Crimping Tool has a unique serial number for traceability
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Crimp dimensions mm / mm²||KR/KRF/KS/KSF 4-16 mm², CUT 6-16 mm², KR/KRD/KS/KSD 4-25 mm²|
|Life span, cycles||25.000|