Filoform FiloSeal+ TPG is a Telstra Approved Duct Sealing Kit in accordance with Telstra document ID TM00042A01.
– Suitable for sealing all cable scenarios in a TPG / Telstra 32mm duct.
– Protects against Gas, Water, Rodents and Termites.
– Flame retardant / High oxyden index – ISO 4589-2:1999
– Low smoke – ISO 5659-2:2012
Filoform Part Numbers: FiloSeal TPG Config A, B, C, D, E
Filoform FiloSeal+ TPG – Application Process
The Filoform duct sealing system FiloSeal+ TPG uses MD+ sealant which is easily applied from a skeleton gun. The high quality, one component, flexible sealant “MD+” is based on a silicon compound that cures with air (Humidity).
After application and full curing the thixotropic MD+ forms a plastic elastomer mass with special qualities effectively sealing and bonding, while providing a high level of durability.
FiloSeal+ TPG is very easy to apply regardless of the type of cable scenario in the cable ducts as it uses a uniquely cut foam pieces which positions neatly around each of the 5 combinations, that’s are used in the TPG & Telstra Network.
The unique design of the flame retardant foam pieces makes positioning and separation of the cables very simple while creating the prevention of ingress to water, gas, rodents, termites (Mastotermes darwiniensis), & flame retardence to the TPG & Telstra 32mm ducted network in accordance with Telstra document ID TM00042A01
FiloSeal+ TPG is suitable for sealing several cables or pipes contained in one duct and also allows re-entry of the seal to add or remove cables as required.
- Telstra Approved Duct sealing kit in accordance with Telstra document ID TM00042A01
- Flexible, one component, adhesive and sealing compound in a cartridge – (310ml)
- High levels of Gas and Water tightness
- Excellent adhesion
- Flame retardant
- Resistant against Water, Alkaline, Chemical agents
- Resistant to, Petrol, Diesel, Ethanol, ASTM oil, LPG & Many more.
- Resistant to Hydrogen Sulphide / Methane and many other Gases (NedLab)
- Resistant to Rodents & termites (Mastotermes darwiniensis)
- Shock absorbing
- Non-toxic, neutral and almost odorless
- Also suitable for limiting the EX-zones during transitions (observe chemical resistance)
- Suitable for any shaped duct /borehole/opening
- Quick and easy installation
- A complete kit for one duct
- Seals all know materials, PVC & PE sheathed cables, PILC, (HD) PE pipes
- Over 25 years of operational experience
For Additional Information on Filoform FiloSeal+ TPG (Config A, B, C, D, E), please refer to the Technical Data Table below or download PDF File.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Part Number||Product Name||Duct Outside
|FiloSeal TPG (A)||TPG Config A||32||1 x 17 mm + 1 x 6,5 mm||10pcs|
|FiloSeal TPG (B)||TPG Config B||32||1 x 13 mm + 1 x 6,5 mm||10pcs|
|FiloSeal TPG (C)||TPG Config C||32||1 x 13 mm + 2 x 6,5 mm||10pcs|
|FiloSeal TPG (D)||TPG Config D||32||2 x 13 mm||10pcs|
|FiloSeal TPG (E)||TPG Config E||32||1 x 17 mm||10pcs|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier