Matsuo Chip Tantalum Capacitor TCB is a tantalum solid electrolytic capacitor with face-down terminal which uses conductive polymer as cathode layer. Their equivalent series resistance (ESR) is extremely lowered with characteristics of the polymer having high electric conductivity. This ensures higher permissible ripple current and excellent noise absorption performance on high-frequency circuits.
- Low ESR and Low impedance : Using a conductive polymer as cathode layer makes low ESR and impedance possible. Type TCB makes high permissible ripple current and is suitable for noise bypass application.
- Stable ESR over temperature. : ESR is extremely stable from low temperature through high temperature.
- Ultra Compact and Large capacitance : The face-down terminal structure makes it possible to design land almost in same size as terminals. As result, components can be downsized, and mounting area can be reduced to 1/2 to 1/3 compared to the conventional structures.
- Flame Retardant : Chip Tantalum Capacitor TCB offers very safe characteristics which makes ignition and smoking harder by taking advantages of characteristics of conductive polymer if the capacitor be short-circuited.
- Perfect Lead Free and RoHS Compliant.
|Category Temperature Range||-55～+105℃|
|Failure Rated Level||1%/1000h|
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
The application classification by use which divided the market and use into four is set up supposing our products being used for a broad use.
Please confirm the application classification by use of each product that you intend to use.
Moreover, please be sure to inform to our Sales Department in advance in examination of the use of those other than the indicated use.
|Market||Application classification by use||Use||Recommendation Type|
|Outline||Typical example of application||Circuit Protection Components|
|High reliability apparatus||1||-Apparatus in which advanced safety and reliability are demanded.
– Whether failure of the apparatus which cannot maintenance exchange products, and a product is direct for a human life, apparatus which changes or may cause a fatal system failure.
|– Space development apparatus relation (Satellite, Rocket, Artificial Satellite)
– Aviation and a defensive system
– Atomic power, fire power, and a water-power generation system
|Type 267 P Series|
|2||– Apparatus in which reliability is important.
– The apparatus in which maintenance exchange of a product is very difficult, and failure of a product influence a human life, or the range of failure is wide range.
|– Vehicles control of transport machines, such as a car, and a railroad, a vessel (Engine control, drive control, brake control)
– The operation control system of the Shinkansen and a main artery
|Type 267 N Series
Type 271 N Series
Type 279 M Series
|3||-Apparatus which can maintenance exchange products, and apparatus in which the loss of the system failure is large although failure of a product does not influence a human life, and maintenance engineering is demanded||– Vehicle indoor loading parts, such as an air-conditioner and car navigation, and in-vehicle communication facility
– Security management system for home/buildings etc.
– Control apparatus, such as Industrial use robots and a machine tool etc.
|Type 267 M Series
Type 267 E Series
Type 269 M Series
Type 269 E Series
Type 281 M Series
|Apparatus in general||4||– The small size and the thin article which applies leading-edge technology positively
– The product supposing being used widely in the market for the apparatus which can maintenance exchange products, and apparatus with a partial system failure by failure of product.
|-Smart phone, Mobile phone, Mobile PC (tablet), Electronic dictionary
– Desktop PC, Notebook PC, Home network
– Amusement apparatus (Pachinko, Game machine)
|Type 251M Series
Type 251 T Series
Type 278 M Series
Type 281 E Series