Matsuo Film Capacitor 801 is a series of Capacitors suitable for Automotive, for time constant circuit and integration circuit that require stable capacity as well as for precision measuring machines and instruments. High Heat Resistant and High Frequency Characteristics. Maximum ambient temperature is 125℃.
- Max. category temperature at 125℃ without voltage derating.
- Excellent temperature stability of capacitance and capacitance change is within ±3% at room temperature (-40～+125℃).
- Flat characteristics of ⊿C within ±1% at 100Hz～100kHz.
- Excellent small secular change.
- Suitable for severe environmental conditions such as automobile application.
- Tape/reel and Ammo packaging is available for automatic insertion (Up to 0.047µF).
|Failure Rated Level||Not specified (Code A)|
|Category Temperature Range||-40～+125℃|
|Capacitance tolerance||±1% (Code F)
±2% (Code G)
±5% (Code J)
±10% (Code K)
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929