Panduit PBTMT/E Pan-Steel Battery Powered Installation Tool
Panduit PBTMT/E Pan-Steel Battery Powered Installation Tool for use with the following stainless steel cross section ties:
– Type MLT and MLTFC: Heavy, extra-heavy and super-heavy
– Type MLTC: Heavy
– Type MLTDH: Extra-heavy and super-heavy
– Type MB and MBC Custom length banding cross sections: Heavy, extra-heavy and super-heavy
Harsh outdoor or indoor environments can slow installer productivity and increase safety risks. These demanding conditions often require workers to perform repetitive installations in awkward or static body positions over extended periods of time, broadening the possibility of injury and reducing productivity.
Panduit PBTMT/E Pan-Steel Battery Powered Installation Tool installs stainless steel metal locking cable ties 45% faster than conventional hand tools. The tool’s automatic flush cut off allows for a fast and easy one hand operation that reduces operator fatigue, enhances productivity, and improves operator safety.
This portable hand tool with a 360° rotating head offers installation flexibility, installing a variety of Pan-Steel® Cable Ties for a reliable, high quality solution to protect and secure cables throughout the physical infrastructure.
Panduit PBTMT/E Key Features & Benefits
- 360° Rotating Head: Allows access to confined spaces
- Cable Tie Side Entry: Allows quick side entry of tie into tool to speed installation
- Battery Indicator: Improves productivity with quick visual identification of battery life
- Ergonomic Tool Design: Compact, lightweight nose and body improve tool balance, reducing operator fatigue
- Lithium-Ion Battery: 12 volt, 1.4 amp quick charge optimizes productivity
- Variable Speed Trigger: Provides increased operator control, for easier and safer installations
- Automatic Flush Cut Off: Enhances productivity with easy one hand installation
- Controlled Tension Mechanism: Provides consistent installations every time
- 2-12 volt Lithium-Ion batteries and 220 volt, 50 Hz charger included
For Additional Information on Panduit PBTMT/E Pan-Steel Battery Powered Installation Tool, please advise PDF Files below.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
PBTMT/E Battery Powered Installation Tool
|PBTMT/E||262,4 mm (10,33 in)||80,5 mm (3,17 in)||1|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier