Prysmian BICON Flexible Silicone Rubber Bushing Boot
The Prysmian BICON Terminations include Coldfit Medium Voltage Terminations for 11kV Systems, Heatshrink Medium Voltage Terminations for 11kV Systems and Flexible Silicone Rubber Bushing Boot (sealing sleeve).
Prysmian BICON Flexible Silicone Rubber Bushing Boot – Applications
- To be used on screened polymeric or rubber insulated cables of 7.2 to 12kV.
- Cold applied bushing boot is designed for use on either single or three core cables from 70 up to 300mm2 upto a maximum system voltage of 12kV.
- The bushing boot can accommodate bushings with diameter between 30 and 70mm.
Features & Benefits
- Straight or right angled bushing boot (sealing sleeve)
- No need for specialized tools
- No heating or filling required
- Suitable for vertical or angled position
- The circuit may be energized immediately after completion of the termination
Minimum Clearance Dimensions for Terminals shrouded with silicone rubber boots
- System Voltage: 12
- PH to PH: 55
- PH to Earth: 50
Download PDF file for additional product information.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier