Prysmian BICON LV Aluminium Cable Lugs (16-300mm²) are low voltage compression lugs for Sector shaped SAC conductors. Application:
- BS 5467/6724 – 2, 3 & 4 core SAC (class 1 conductors)
- Conductor shapes as defined in BS 3988
- Suitable for voltages up to 3.3kV
Prysmian BICON LV Aluminium Cable Lugs
- A range of connectors for two, three and four core SAC.
- Simple to install – no conductor re-shaping required.
- Each connector is supplied in its own sealed polythene bag to prevent oxidization.
- Compression Barrels marked to show the position of the indent crimps.
- Sector shaped extrusions producing Slim-line designs that will readily fit most switch gear.
- Prysmian Low Voltage Aluminium Cable Lugs are designed for use with shallow indent crimp dies.
- Each terminal includes a sight hole to allow visual inspection of the inserted conductor.
- Prysmian Inhibitor compounds Bicon X1 or Bicon X13 can be used to prevent bi-metallic corrosion when the lugs are connected to copper or brass terminations.
Tested and approved to:
> BS EN 61238 (2003) Class A (including short circuit)
> BS 4579 part 1
> BS 7609 (2009) Code of practice for installation of un-insulated connectors
Download PDF file for Additional product information, Technical Data and Connector Details on Prysmian BICON LV Aluminium Cable Lugs (16-300mm²).
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929