Prysmian BICON Single Way Plastic Two Bolt Cable Cleat 374AA Series (Nylon 66) is suitable for use with cables diameter 50 to 94mm – unaffected by corrosive environments such as oils and many chemicals. Part Numbers: 374AA01, 374AA02, 374AA03, 374AA04, 374AA05, 374AA06, 374AA07
Single Way Plastic Two Bolt Cable Cleat
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Prysmian BICON Plastic Cleat 374AA Series is suitable for use with cable diameters 50 to 94 mm.
- Manufactured from black high-density nylon 66.
- Unaffected by corrosive environments such as oils and many chemicals.
- Sunlight (UV) and weather resistant.
- Two-piece, two fixing design.
- Can be double stacked on common fixings.
- Operating temperature -25°C to +85°C.
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 50368.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Design Number||Cable Diameter A (mm) Min||Cable Diameter A (mm) Max||Dimensions (mm) B Max||Dimensions (mm) C||Dimensions (mm) D||Dimensions (mm) E||Weight (g)|
|Test Standard||EN 50368:2003|
|Impact Resistance||6.2.4 Heavy -> 6.2.5 V.Heavy|
|Lateral Load||10.9 -> 14.8 kN|
|Axial Load||198 -> 494 kN|
|Needle Flame||>120 secs|
Method Of Fixing
In all applications the cleat should be mounted on suitable M10 fixings.
There is no need for any channel adaptor when mounting directly on to ‘C’ section channel.
*Technical information subject to change without notice
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier