RIDGID STRUTSLAYR Strut Shear Head (64118) is the latest accessory that makes the world’s most popular press tool even more valuable. StrutSlayr attaches to RIDGID 32kN Press Tools to deliver a fab shop quality, burr-free cut in 5 seconds or less. Offers a clean, consistent cut with a simple pull of a trigger and with no grinding or sawing sparks!
Note that by enquiring/ ordering the STRUTSLAYR Strut Shear Head (64118), you only ask for the Strut Shear Head by itself, with NO Press Tools, Dies, Battery, Spares or Accessories!
To choose the appropriate Press Tool, Dies, Battery, Spares or Accessories for your application , please advise PDF Files Below or contact our Technical Sales Team.
RIDGID STRUTSLAYR Strut Shear Head Features
- Fab Shop Quality – Burr-free cuts eliminate the need for extra filing
- Increased Efficiency – Clean, consistent cuts in 5 seconds or less
- Safe Operation – Minimal sparking versus grinders and chop saws
- Portable – Easy to move around the job site and mounts to RIDGID TRISTANDs [e.g RIDGID 425 Portable TRISTAND Chain Vise (16703)]
- Built-in Measuring Guide – Allows accuracy of cut on job site
- Full Lifetime Warranty – Against Material Defects & Workmanship
- Cutting Capability: Up to 12ga 1-5/8″ x 1-5/8″ (41mm x 41mm) or 1-5/8″ x 13/16″ (41mm x 21mm) (max. 2.5 mm wall-thickness). Not for use with Stainless Steel strut.
- Weight of Head: 12 lbs (5.4 kg) (including dies, not including press tool)
- Press Tool Compatibility: RIDGID Standard Series 32kN Press Tools (such as the RIDGID RP350, RP340, RP330). Not for use with RIDGID 320-E and CT-400 Press Tools.
- Cut Squareness: +/- 2° (strut must extend past strut support)
- Shearing Dies: 1-5/8″ x 13/16″ (41mm x 21mm) Dedicated Die | 1-5/8″x 1-5/8″ (41mm x 41mm) Dedicated Die
For Additional Ordering Information, Part Number Selection and other Technical Data on RIDGID Tools STRUTSLAYR Strut Shear Head (64118), please advise PDF Files below.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Part Number||Cutting Capability*||Weight of Head||Press Tool Compatibility||Cut Squareness||Shearing Dies|
|64118||Up to 12ga 41mm x 41mm x 2.5mm (1-5/8" x 1-5/8")
or 41mm x 21mm x 2.5mm (1-5/8" x 13/16") strut
channel to the MFMA-4 Standard
|RIDGID 32kN Press Tools
(such as the RP350, RP340, RP330)
Not for use with 320-E & CT-400
|+/- 2° (strut must extend
past strut support)
| 41mm x 21mm (1-5/8" x 13/16") Dedicated Die (64033)
41mm x 41mm (1-5/8"x 1-5/8") Dedicated Die (64038)
* Not for use with Stainless Steel strut.
** Including dies, not including press tool.
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier