Elpress KS / KSF Copper Through Connectors – Splices (0.75-800mm²) are produced from electrolytic copper and are tin plated (Range 0.75-800mm², Type KS/ KSF). Popular Part Numbers: KSF25, KSF35, KSF150, KSF240A.
KSF300A: corresponding SWP – Siemens Wind Power part number is A9B10094111.
Elpress Cu-connections are produced from electrolytic 99.9% copper. Terminals and Through Connectors exist in a large variety of types for stranded as well as for flexible conductors. C-sleeves for earth conductor branch off also come in a large number of sized. If a standard type is not suitable, we produce tailor-made designs specific to the application.
- KR/ KRF Terminals and KS/ KSF Connectors may be used for both stranded and flexible conductors.
- KRD Terminals and KSD Connectors are used for stranded conductors.
- KRT Terminals and KST Connectors equal the German “Standard types” (not DIN) and are used for stranded conductors.
- C-Sleeves are used for branch-off or cross connections for mainly earth conductors such as for high lighting protection and earthing grids.
By Crimping Elpress Terminals & Connectors with Elpress Crimp Tools, connections are achieved that meet requirements of SEN 245010, BS 4579:1, VDE 0220:1, EN-IEC 61238:1 whichever is applicable.
Elpress marking system for Cu-Connectors shows logotype, conductor area and ID-number for crimp die to be used. This system enables final inspection of proper die use as the die number is automatically imprinted by the die on the crimped barrel.
UL is an American standard which is also internationally accepted. Elpress standard Cu Terminals of types KR/ KS, KRF/ KSF. KRT/ KST are UL approved according to no. E205350. Cu Terminals of types KR/ KS, KRF/ KSF are for stranded and flexible copper wires, classes 2 and 5 according to IEC 60228, and have a working area of 1-500mm². Cu Terminals of types KRT/ KST is used for stranded copper wires 10-500mm².
Elpress KRF/ KSF, KRT/ KST Terminals comply with DNV’s rules for the classification of ships and Det Norske Veritas’ Offshore Standrards. The Terminals are approved for installations on ships and mobile offshore units.
For more information on Elpress KS / KSF Copper Through Connectors – Splices (KSF25, KSF35, KSF150, KSF240A), consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
- Data: electrolytic copper, tin plated.
- Cable inspection hole and cable stop, for stranded (class 2) and flexible (class 5) Cu-Conductors.
- UL-approved (1-500mm2). DNV-approved (16-400mm2).
|AWG||Cat. No, mm2||Screen cross section||mm d||D||L||Pcs/ Pack||Die no.||Rec.tool|
|For flexible Cu-Conductors|
Marking example: 20 95F 111 (earth-sign) Elpress logotype included
20= die no. 95=mm² F=type KSF, stranded and flexible conductors 111=screen, mm²