Elpress PKL54 Battery Powered Cutting Tool is an electric cable cutter for copper and aluminium cable. It is easy to operate and the protective cap gives high safety for the user. The tool has a preferable scissor action while cutting and cuts conductors up to Ø 54mm.
*The cutting capacity of any cutting tool may vary due to conductor design, insulation thickness, hardness of materials, etc.
This product has been discontinued and replaced by: Elpress Battery Operated Cutting Tool PCT54C.
Elpress PKL54 Features
- Electric cable cutter for copper and aluminium cable; easy and safe to operate.
- Not intended for cutting steel.
- Max cutting diameter 54mm; equivalent to 1kV Cu type FKKJ 4 x 95 mm², Al type AKKJ 4 x 240 mm², Al type SE-N1XV 4G x 240 mm² and equivalent to 12kV Al type AXLJ 3 x 150 mm².
- Charger 7.2-24V, charging time for battery approx. 60min.
- Elpress PKL54 tool has a scissor action when cutting, which produces a good cut.
- Integrated fuse as over-voltage protection.
- Protective cap for perfect safety, CE approved.
- Delivered with case and two batteries, 14.4V NiMh.
- Accessories: PVBP2-Mh, extra battery.
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics. Pumps can connect to the different crimp heads providing the option of comfortable work in difficult situations and with maximum flexibility.
For more information on Elpress PKL54 Battery Powered Cutting Tool, consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier