Elpress Battery Operated Cutting Tool PCT54C is a high-quality and ergonomic electric cable cutter. The tool is designed to cut conductors easily and safely at the touch of a button. Elpress Tool PCT54C has a Li-Ion battery with a long run time and short charging time, which makes working more efficient. The precision-ground blade on the cable cutter ensures a longer useful life and an optimum cut.
The cutting capacity of any cutting tool may vary due to conductor design, insulation thickness, hardness of materials, etc.
This product replaces Elpress PKL54 Battery Powered Cutting Tool.
Elpress PCT54C Features
- Electric cable cutter for copper and aluminium cable.
- Elpress PCT54C Battery Operated Cutting Tool is not intended for cutting steel.
- Max cutting diameter 54mm; which for the following cable types is equivalent to 1kV Cu type FKKJ 4 x 95 mm², Al type AKKJ 4 x 240 mm², Al type SE-N1XV 4G x 240 mm² and equivalent to 12kV Al type AXLJ 3 x 150 mm².
- The tool has a scissor action when cutting, which produces a good cut.
- Integrated fuse as over-voltage protection.
- Elpress PCT54C Battery Operated Cutting Tool is CE-marked.
- Delivered with case and battery, 14.4V NiMh.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Ø 54 mm||PCT54C||2.75 kg||105 x 375 x 115 mm|
- Battery voltage: 14.4 V
- Battery capacity: 3 Ah, Li-Ion
- Charging time: approx. 40 min
- Weight including battery: 2.75 kg
- Dimensions: 105 x 375 x 115 mm