Elpress PS700 Analyzer – Crimping Analysis & System Calibration Software. The Analyzer computer software is used for quality assurance of crimping work. In a simple way all crimps can be examined in a PC.
This unique SPC-tool, Statistic Process Control, gives the opportunity to look upon crimping as a measurable process. By definition, process control is a statistical program for systematic studies of variations in operational performance. Import and export of information to customers or just internal can now be realized, as well as printing reports.
Elpress PS700 Benefits
- Elpress PS700 Analyzer improves total quality.
- Helps the operator.
- Provides a tool for process improvement.
- Monitors and measures all crimps.
- Crimping Analysis & System Calibration
- Supports preventive maintenance of equipment.
- Creates traceability and documents.
- Makes communication easy.
- Increases user competence.
- Eliminates defective crimps.
- Delivered with instructions for use.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
- Image 1: The Analyzer computer software is used for quality assurance of crimping work.