Elpress PS710 Hydraulic/ Mains Powered Pump (PS710E251, PS710E501) for crimping with advanced control and supervision of the crimp procedure. A flexible system for a wide range of appications with high performance and reliability for professional use. The pump is suitable for cable harness manufacturing as well as for electricians/ fitters working with utility, installation or service work. The Elpress PS710 can be used for all types of crimping or cutting. Popular Part Numbers: Elpress PS710D, PS710R, PS710E251.
Light weight and handy pump designed according to customer’s request.
The Elpress Pump Ssystem consists of three basic versions (PS710D, PS710E, PS710R), each with customisable possibilities.
Elpress PS710 Features
- Possibility to use different working pressures (0-700 bar)
- Can be used with a PC on a computer network with a printer (doesn not apply to the PS710R)
- Oil flow at 20 bar: 0.6 litres/ min (PS710D 1.2 litres/min)
- Oil volume: 1.0 litre
- Oil type: HYDREX MV 22 (hydraulic oil, mineral type) or similar
- Mains operation 85-276VAC 50-60Hz
- Li-ion battery 28.8V, 3.0A
- Crimps/ battery charge: 120 crimps with Cu 150mm²
- Charger 230VAC 50Hz, 10.8-28.8V, chargin time 65 min
- Protection IP54
- Ambient temperature -22 to 55°C
- CE-approved: Safety of Machine 2006/42/EC, Electro-magnetic compatibility 2014/30/EU, Low voltage directive 2014/35/EU, ROHS 2014/35/EU, WEEE 2012/19/EU
- Elpress Mains Powered Pump’s weight is approximately 12,4 kg
- Small dimensions 370 x 250 x 160 mm
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics. Pumps can connect to the different crimp heads providing the option of comfortable work in difficult situations and with maximum flexibility.
For more information on Elpress PS710 Hydraulic/ Mains Powered Pump (PS710E251, PS710E501), consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
The pump system consists of three basic versions, all with customizing possibilities:
For the cable harness manufacturer:
For the installer working in the distribution network/ industry:
For users looking for a reliable standard solution (no need of crimp traceability):
Dimensions (L x W x H): 370 x 170 x 280 mm - Weight depends on accessories and size of Ergocom
|Part No||Pcs/ Pack||Note|
|HYD.SLANG KPL. 2,4M ERG PS710E||1||Hydraulic Hose 2,4m for PS710E, with ERGO Handle|
|HYD.SLANG KPL. 5M ERG PS710E||1||Hydraulic Hose 5m for PS710E, with ERGO Handle|
|HYD.SLANG KPL. 2,4M ERG PS710R||1||Hydraulic Hose 2,4m for PS710R, with ERGO Handle|
|HYD.SLANG KPL. 5M ERG PS710R||1||Hydraulic Hose 5m for PS710R, with ERGO Handle|
|HYD.SLANG KPL. 2,4M ERGOCOM||1||Hydraulic Hose 2,4m for PS710R, with ERGOCOM Handle (Bluetooth)|
|HYD.SLANG KPL. 5M ERGOCOM||1||Hydraulic Hose 5m for PS710R, with ERGOCOM Handle (Bluetooth)|
|FCU-PS710R||1||Foot Pedal for PS710R|
|FCU-PS710D&E||1||Foot Pedal for PS710D and PS710E|
|BARREM PS710||1||Carrying Strap for all PS710 Versions|
- Image 1: Elpress PS710 Powerman
- Image 2: Hydraulic/ Mains Powered Pump Version PS710D.
- Image 3: Hydraulic/ Mains Powered Pump Version PS710E.
- Image 4: Hydraulic/ Mains Powered Pump Version PS710R.
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier