Special Offer: Elpress PVX611 Battery-Powered Crimp Tool
PVX611 Elpress Crimp Tool Highlights
Special Offer with reduced price for Elpress PVX611 Battery-Powered Crimp Tool and a discount on TB-dies from our KRF/KSF range. PVX611 is the latest tool of the Elpress V600 Crimping System, created with a new ergonomic design that offers you, the user, enhanced performance. It is 100% reverse compatible and designed for highest mobility and accessibility within machines and transformers. Another great feature of the pistol is a display that gives you valuable information about your tool (e.g. number of performed crimps, battery status, service intervals, etc). The PVX611 crimp pistol is supplied with a 2-year guarantee.
Crimping Data & Dimensions
|Crimping Force: 55kN (6 ton)
Crimps per Charge: 150-250 depending on size and temperature
Crimp Time: 3-5 s
Temperature: -20 to +40 °C
|Gross Weight: 5.5 kg (incuding battery)
Dimensions: 414 x 116 x 75 mm
Additional Features & Benefits
- Ergonomic design optimizes the balance of the tool in the users hand
- Crimp pressure control by electronic pressure monitoring
- Single handed grip for easy operation
- “Quick boost” for more efficient pressing
- Adjustable crimping operation start with optional one or two ‘click’ trigger for safer handling of the tool
- Press fork opened by rotary action
- Protection against dirt & dust ingress through tool chassis
- LED lighting for easier work
Elpress PVX611 Battery-Powered Crimp Tool incorporates a display screen that gives you valuable information about your tool:
- Tool Status and Service interval
- Pressure monitoring information when crimping at correct pressure
- Warning light (LED) and sound when full pressure is not achieved
- Number of performed crimps
- LED indication of charge status
- Information on when the next Service is due
Elpress PVX611 Crimping Dies
The Tool has been tested and approved for use together with Elpress TB-dies and KB-dies. Additionally, to meet the demand for a more lightweight tool to crimp winding conductors, Elpress have developed L-range* Dies for this tool.
*letter L in Elpress naming convention indicates that it is designed to crimp winding conductors, in addition to Class 2 and Class 5 cables as per the IEC60228 standard.
elpress pvx611 offer
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929