Elpress DV250 Crimping Head for Cu Terminals and Connectors (Range 10-800mm²), Al Terminals and Connectors (Range 16-630mm²) and C-sleeves (up to 300mm²) is crimping Head with patented DUAL technology that gives optimised hexagonal crimping and a certain amount of indented crimping in two integrated steps. Used together with Foot Pump P4000 or Battery/ Mains Powered Pump PS710.
ELPRESS DV250 FEATURES
- Elpress DV250 Crimping Head with patented DUAL technology that gives optimised hexagonal crimping + a certain amount of indented crimping in two integrated steps
- Fitted with safety device in the form of a protective cover
- Working pressure 63 MPa (630 bar)
- Crimp force 250 kN (25 tonnes)
- Very small dimensions and weight: Ø 111 mm x 280 mm – 4.8 kg
- Light and versatile steel crimp head
- Saves time, only one crimp for large areas
- Integrated dies 120-400 mm², used without die holder for crimping of Cu terminals type KRF and through connectors type KSF with Cu conductors, IEC60228 classes 2 and 5
- Standard dies for copper can be used (without DUAL function), 10 – 800 mm²
- Crimping head can also be used for aluminium, 16 – 630 mm²
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929