Prysmian BICON JEM Resin – Cold Pour Resin was developed to meet the growing concerns regarding exposure to isocyanates in the workplace. JEM is a non-isocyanate system with all the technical performance characteristics of conventional resins but with additional features and benefits.
Prysmian BICON JEM Resin Features & Benefits
• Low viscosity (very searching, no voids, easier mixing)
• Easy mixing at low ambient temperatures (e.g. -15°C)
• Curing reaction not sensitive to moisture (will cure under water)
• Filled joints may be energised immediately if undisturbed
• Supplied in clear pouches which allows mixing to be observed in process
• Cold pour resin has excellent adhesion to XLPE, PVC, Lead etc.
• Type approved in LV joints (ENA TS C81/3 and BS EN 50393).
• Prysmian BICON JEM Resin is tested in accordance with HD631.1
• Re-enterable version available
Download PDF file for Performance Data, Temperature Effect on Gel/ Backfill Time and Mixing Instructions.
CGBUJEM200P = Jem 1x
CGBUJEM600 = Jem 9x
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929