Prysmian BICON JEM Cold Pour Resin
Prysmian BICON JEM Resin – Cold Pour Resin developed to meet the growing concerns regarding exposure to isocyanates in the workplace. JEM is a non-isocyanate system with all the technical performance characteristics of conventional resins but with additional features and benefits.
Part Numbers: CGBUJEM200P (JEM 1X), CGBUJEM600 (JEM 9X)
Prysmian BICON JEM Cold Pour Resin – Features & Benefits
- Low viscosity (very searching, no voids, easier mixing)
- Easy mixing at low ambient temperatures (e.g. -15°C)
- Curing reaction not sensitive to moisture (will cure under water)
- Filled joints may be energised immediately if undisturbed
- Comes in clear pouches which allows observation of mixing process
- Cold pour resin has excellent adhesion to XLPE, PVC, Lead, etc.
- Type approved in LV joints (ENA TS C81/3 and BS EN 50393)
- Prysmian BICON JEM Resin is tested in accordance with HD631.1
- Re-enterable version available
Download PDF file for Performance Data, Temperature Effect on Gel/ Backfill Time and Mixing Instructions of Prysmian BICON JEM Resin – Cold Pour Resin.
CGBUJEM200P = JEM 1X
CGBUJEM600 = JEM 9X
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier