The Silver Fox Legend 2-Part Clear Tubing Labelling System is available in both laser and thermal printable formats and fits inside the off-the-shelf 2-part labelling system tube which acts as a carrier and also protects the ident. High grade PVC tubing offers excellent flexibility and durability supplied in 3 lengths to match the lengths of the labels. LT/2-4, LT/3-5
Tubing is available in various sizes depending on the diameter of the cable, whatever the size, it still takes the same label. Additionally, the tubing and matching labels are available in three sizes; 20mm, 30mm and 50mm. The longer the label, the more characters that can be printed.
2-Part Clear Tubing Labelling System FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to use and apply.
- Use with thermal or laser 2-part labelling system labels.
- Choice of 3 lengths; 20mm, 30mm, 50mm.
- Wide range of diameters from OD Ø 1.2mm to 14mm.
- Because of this special design it is possible to slide the blank tubing onto the wire prior to termination. The label can then be inserted at any time during or after termination.
- Special profile ensures better printed performance.
- Extra high grade virgin PVC.
- Extensively independently tested.
Silver Fox Legend 2-Part Clear Tubing Labelling System has been tested for:
|Moisture Resistance:||MIL-STD-202G Method 106G|
|Low Temperature 72 hours @ -40°C:||MIL-STD-810F Method 502.4|
|High Temperature 500 hours @ 70°C:||MIL-STD-202G Method 108A|
|Hydrogen Sulphide:||H2S Sour Gas Exposure (2% H2S)|
|UV Weathering 500 hours*:||ISO 4982 Part 3 Method A Cycle 1|
|Salt Mist Spray:||IEC60068-2-52 Test Kb Salt Mist (Cyclic)|
* Limited external applications generally away from direct sunlight but may be suitable in control boxes etc. Labels generally for internal use such as, control rooms, power stations, substations etc.
|Store between||50º F (10º C) and 77º F (25º C)|
|Conditions||Keep in dark conditions|
|Humidity Resistance||35% to 65% RH|
2-Part Clear Tubing Labelling System ORDER INFORMATION
|Product Code||Wire/Cable OD Ø (mm)||Tube Length (mm)||Pack Qty|
|LT/1-2/20||1.2 – 2.5||20||1000|
|LT/1-2/30||1.2 – 2.5||30||1000|
|LT/1-2/50||1.2 – 2.5||50||1000|
|LT/2-4/20||2.5 – 4||20||1000|
|LT/2-4/30||2.5 – 4||30||1000|
|LT/2-4/50||2.5 – 4||50||1000|
|LT/3-5/20||3 – 5||20||1000|
|LT/3-5/30||3 – 5||30||1000|
|LT/3-5/50||3 – 5||50||1000|
|LT/4-7/20||4 – 7||20||1000|
|LT/4-7/30||4 – 7||30||1000|
|LT/4-7/50||4 – 7||50||500|
|LT/6-10/20||6 – 10||20||500|
|LT/6-10/30||6 – 10||30||500|
|LT/6-10/50||6 – 10||50||500|
|LT/10-14/20||10 – 14||20||500|
|LT/10-14/30||10 – 14||30||500|
|LT/10-14/50||10 – 14||50||500|
Download PDF File for Additional Information on Legend 2-Part Clear Tubing Labelling System.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Flammability class (UL94):||V2|
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.