Supercapacitors are high surface area carbon capacitors that use a molecule-thin layer of electrolyte, rather than a manufactured sheet of material, as the dielectric. As the energy stored is inversely proportional to the thickness of the dielectric, these capacitors have an extremely high energy density. They are able to hold a very high charge which can be released in a controlled manner. Also known as Electric Double Layer Capacitors (EDLCs) or ultracapacitors.
CAP-XX Supercapacitors G-series
- CAP-XX Supercapacitors G-series include product references starting with CAP-XX GA, CAP-XX GS and CAP-XX GW (eg GA109, GW203, GS108)
CAP-XX Supercapacitors H-series
- CAP-XX Supercapacitors H-series include product references starting with CAP-XX HA, HS and HW (eg HA102, HA202, HW109, HW209, HS206).
CAP-XX Thinline Supercapacitors H-series
- CAP-XX Thinline Supercapacitors H-series include prod references starting with CAP-XX HA, HZ & HW & finishing with a "T" (eg HZ109T, HA134T)
CAP-XX Prismatic Supercapacitors
- CAP-XX Prismatic Supercapacitors range provides excellent peak power performance in a wafer-thin package (GZ215F, GA209F, GW201F, HW209F).
CAP-XX Single Cell Cylindrical Supercapacitors (GY12R7 series)
- CAP-XX Single Cell Cylindrical Supercapacitors (GY12R7 series) provide excellent pulse power handling characteristics (e.g. GY12R76C012S105R).
CAP-XX Dual Cell Cylindrical Supercapacitors (GY25R4 series)
- CAP-XX Dual Cell Cylindrical Supercapacitors (GY25R4 series) provide excellent pulse power handling characteristics (e.g. GY25R40814S474R0).
Showing 6 products
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier