- Locator that holds the terminal in the right position when crimping and facilitates working in tight spaces and simplifies the installation.
- Die nests are easily checked with die nest gauge Elpress ESAQ0760 Crimping Inspection Tool.
Elpress GSA0760 Features
- Locking function which only releases once crimping is complete
- Release mechanism if the crimping process must be interrupted
- Symmetrical and clearly marked crimping positions
- Adjustable for changes after long use
- Elpress GSA0760 Miniforce Crimping Tool is tested with Elpress Terminals
- Unique mechanism that reduces maximum handle force from 450N down to 250N (model C)
- Ergonomically designed handles to fit all users
- Maximises the quality of work
- Reduces the risk of repetitive strain injury (RSI) and other occupational injuries
- Light and handy design without reduction in durability
- Model C has extra long handles for the use of both hand
- Withstands at least 80.000 crimps
- Supplied with certificate for basic quality monitoring
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Prod. Name||Crimp Range||Crimp Geometry||Net Weight||Dimensions|
|Elpress GSA0760||0.5-6 mm² (20-10 AWG)||Oval||0,548 kg||203 x 76 mm|
- Follow the sequence (1) and (2) when placing the terminals into the locator.
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier