Elpress PEB0110T18 Crimping Tool (Range 0.14 – 10mm²) is a self-adjusting front feed crimping tool for end sleeves up to 18 mm in length.
PEB0110T18 is a new tool for crimping end sleeves that are up to 18 mm long in a single crimp. The crimp tool is self-adjusting, thus ensuring quality. Front feed makes the tool user-friendly and convenient in confined applications. The crimping tool is tested for 50,000 crimps without calibration and is thereby “life-time-calibrated”.
Like the other tools in the PEB series, Crimp Tool PEB0110T18 has good balance and a high-friction grip that makes it possible to use a table as support.
Elpress PEB0110T18 Features
- Trapezoidal geometry in the crimp with toothed underside for optimal extract values.
- Compact design, ideal for confined applications.
- Ergonomic handles in grip-friendly material and low grip force for convenient use.
- Small handle opening.
- Ratchet function to ensure completion of the crimp.
- Emergency release if installer needs to interrupt the crimping process.
- High-friction grip on the handle in order to be able to get support from a bench, for example.
- Elpress PEB0110T18 Crimping Tool (0.14-10mm²) has a custom hole to attach a safety line.
- Mechanical tests in accordance with IEC 60947-1 and EN 60999-1
- When contact crimping Elpress terminals, a connection is achieved that has been tensile tested according to VDE 0609.
- Supplied with certificate for basic quality monitoring.
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics. Pumps can connect to the different crimp heads providing the option of comfortable work in difficult situations and with maximum flexibility.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Prod. Name||mm2||AWG||Crimp Geometry||Net Weight||Length||Width|
|PEB0110T18||0.14-10||26-8||Trapezoid||0.300 kg||180 mm||25 mm|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier