Elpress PEB0110T18 Crimping Tool (Range 0.14 – 10mm²) is a self-adjusting front feed crimping tool for end sleeves up to 18 mm in length.
PEB0110T18 is a new tool for crimping end sleeves that are up to 18 mm long in a single crimp. The crimp tool is self-adjusting, thus ensuring quality. Front feed makes the tool user-friendly and convenient in confined applications. The crimping tool is tested for 50,000 crimps without calibration and is thereby “life-time-calibrated”.
Like the other tools in the PEB series, Crimp Tool PEB0110T18 is well-balanced in hand and has a high-friction grip that makes it possible to use a table as support.
Elpress PEB0110T18 Features
- Trapezoidal geometry in the crimp with toothed underside for optimal extract values.
- Compact design, ideal for confined applications.
- Ergonomic handles in grip-friendly material and low grip force for convenient use.
- Small handle opening.
- Ratchet function to ensure that the crimp is completed.
- Emergency release if the crimping process has to be interrupted.
- High-friction grip on the handle in order to be able to get support from a bench, for example.
- Elpress PEB0110T18 Crimping Tool (0.14-10mm²) has a custom hole to attach a safety line.
- Mechanical tests in accordance with IEC 60947-1 and EN 60999-1
- When contact crimping Elpress terminals, a connection is achieved that has been tensile tested according to VDE 0609.
- Supplied with certificate for basic quality monitoring.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929