Elpress PVL611 Crimping Tool for Cu Terminals (Range 10-240mm²) and C-sleeves (Range 6-50mm²) is a battery crimp tool for crimping of Cu Terminals type KRF/ KSF from 10 to 150mm², KRD/ KSD 10-185mm², KRT/ KST 10-240mm² and C-sleeves up to 50/50mm². Uses the same dies as T2600, V600 and V611.
PVL611DB, supplied with 2 batteries.
PVL611-US, supplied with 115 VAC charger.
This product has been discontinued and replaced by: Elpress PVX611 Battery Operated Crimping Tool (6-240mm²).
Elpress PVL611 Crimping Tool Features
- Flexible and ergonomic design
- Buzzing signal and flashing light if right pressure is not achieved
- LED lightning for work in dark environments
- Possibility to document each crimp for unique service control
- Crimp force 55 kN (6 ton)
- Crimps/ charge: 100-200 depending on size and temperature
- Crimp time: 3-6 s depending on size
- Working temperature -20°C to +40°C
- Environmental friendly battery, Li-Ion Makita, 1.3 Ah, 18 V
- 230 VAC battery charger Li-Ion Makita, charging time 15 min
- LED indication of charge status
- For service and installation use
- Supplied with robust plastic case, battery, charger and instruction manual
- Weight 2.5 kg (incuding battery)
- Dimensions 387 x 116 x 75 mm
- Alternative options: PVL611DB (supplied with 2 batteries), PVL611-US (supplied with 115 VAC charger)
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics. Pumps can connect to the different crimp heads providing the option of comfortable work in difficult situations and with maximum flexibility.
For more information on Elpress PVL611 Crimping Tool (PVL611DB, PVL611-US), consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.S
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier