Elpress PVL611 Crimping Tool for Cu Terminals (Range 10-240mm²) and C-sleeves (Range 6-50mm²) is a battery crimp tool for crimping of Cu Terminals type KRF/ KSF from 10 to 150mm², KRD/ KSD 10-185mm², KRT/ KST 10-240mm² and C-sleeves up to 50/50mm². Uses the same dies as T2600, V600 and V611.
This product has been discontinued and replaced by: Elpress PVX611 Battery Operated Crimping Tool (6-240mm²).
PVL611DB, supplied with 2 batteries.
PVL611-US, supplied with 115 VAC charger.
Elpress PVL611 Crimping Tool Features
- Flexible and ergonomic design
- Buzzing signal and flashing light if right pressure is not achieved
- LED lightning for work in dark environments
- Possibility to document each crimp for unique service control
- Crimp force 55 kN (6 ton)
- Crimps/ charge: 100-200 depending on size and temperature
- Crimp time: 3-6 s depending on size
- Working temperature -20°C to +40°C
- Environmental friendly battery, Li-Ion Makita, 1.3 Ah, 18 V
- 230 VAC battery charger Li-Ion Makita, charging time 15 min
- LED indication of charge status
- For service and installation use
- Supplied with robust plastic case, battery, charger and instruction manual
- Weight 2.5 kg (incuding battery)
- Dimensions 387 x 116 x 75 mm
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929