Elpress T3165B Features
- Certified tool for norm compliant connection
- 30% lower handforce than earlier T2258 version makes the crimping easier
- Ergonomic handles make the installation easier
- Scissor movement for optimal access in narrow spaces
- Ratchet release which is not released until the crimping is completed
- Hexagonal crimping with clearly marked crimping dies
- Possibility to adjustment at calibration after long time use
- Elpress T3165B Crimping Tool is equipped with full closure mechanism
- Crimp wheel of rolled steel which gives high durability
- Crimp force up to 35 kN
- Calibration adjustment possible
- Net Weight: 2,939 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 500 x 44 x 80 mm
System Elpress consists of terminals and tools, designed and tested together to give a certified crimping result. This ensures that users will feel confident when using our systems. It also ensures the achievement of a secure connection through the proper handling of our products.
HYDRAULIC CRIMP SYSTEMS
Elpress hydraulic crimp systems crimp from 10 to 1200 mm². The systems consist of pumps and crimp heads that can be freely combined or with complete hand-held tools, where these devices are integrated. Wide range of accessories available for crimping, pre-rounding, cutting etc. Together with the matching terminals, they form a complete system. Both pumps and hand-held tools have, with a few exceptions, quick feed function that means crimping can begin after a few pump strokes. The systems have a built-in ratchet lock that ensures the completion of the initial crimp and thus, produces results with the best characteristics.
For more information on Elpress T3165B Crimping Tool (10-95mm²), consult PDF File or Technical Data Table below.
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Gross weight kg
|L x W x H mm
|500 x 44 x 80
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier