GIFAS Small Mobile Distributor – Type 1400
GIFAS Solid Rubber Small Mobile Distributor – Type 1400
GIFAS Small Mobile Distributor – Type 1400 (Art. No: 301480) is a small, simple and easy to install electric power distribution box. Well suited for many applications, especially in areas that depend on high-quality, robust enclosures and total reliability. 210521
GIFAS stands for proven quality when it comes to materials and components, ensuring that things run smoothly on site. With their mobile solid rubber distributors you can rely on a trouble-free experience at changing locations.
- Wired ready for connection
- Easy to service
- All parts are individually replaceable
- Available with a transparent protective cover for a maximum of two miniature circuit breakers
Featured image is similar to the product offered (distributor is supplied with English Schukos, unless German ones are needed).
GIFAS Type 1400 – Technical Features
Article Numbers: 301480 210521
Dimensions: H x W x D = 78 x 290 x 65 mm
Protection: IP 54
Concurrency factor: 0.25
Weight: approx. 2.5 kg
- 3m GIFAS-PROFLEXX-07 Cable 3 x 1.5 mm2, with Schukoplug according to British Standard 1363
- 4 x Schukosockets 230V, according to British Standard 1363, without protection
THE ADVANTAGES OF GIFAS DISTRIBUTORS
– various advantages of solid rubber materials
– all external metal parts are made of rust-proof materials
– fuse elements protected by impact-resistant special coverings
– VA, double anchor screws with stainless brass press-in sockets are inserted into the housing
– service-friendly construction, as all parts can be individually replaced
– protection category up to IP65
– self-extinguishing and hard to combust
– from series 7200 and above, all distributors have terminal blocks as standard
– comply with all basic requirements for equipment of category 2 “K 2”
– electrically tested by the manufacturer
HOUSING MATERIAL, HOUSING VERSIONS
The solid rubber housings may be delivered in various housing measurements. In addition to the standard housings, for special applications, housing variants are available with the preferred tops. According to the customer’s requirements, special customised solutions can be designed and manufactured.
Cable inlets are manufactured on a project-specific basis, dependent on the number and cross-section of the intended connection lines. Bore holes in the corresponding places are provided for this and the PG glands are mounted for supply from above or below.
The solid rubber distributors, by means of the internal fastening points (sealed from within by the manufacturer), may be mounted straight onto the wall. Or, according to the version, mounting via C rails or retaining tabs is a possibility.
SOLID RUBBER HOUSING SEALING
On grounds of the material’s properties, as well as the high wall thickness, no condensation accumulates in the solid rubber distributors. A ventilation recess is not required.
As an option for wall-mounting, various standard solutions are available. As a simple stand solution, we offer a galvanised collapsible stand. For highvalue stand solutions and higher loads in outdoor use, as an option, robust T stands in various material finishes are available.
The electrical components can be built in flexibly, to the front side or in the side walls. According to the housing shape and size, various distributor units are available.
For more information on GIFAS Small Mobile Distributor 1400 (301480), please advise Technical Data below. For additional information on Distribution Boxes of this type and other Mobile Distributors download PDF File. 210521
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
(H x W x D)
|301480||0.25||IP 54||78 x 290 x 65 mm||approx. 2.5 kg|
Find out more about our products or becoming a supplier