Matsuo Chip Tantalum Capacitor 251 T Series is a series of capacitors widely used in portable information and telecommunication equipment such as mobile phone, smartphone and portable AV equipments such as digital video camera, digital still camera and portable audio.
It will considerably contribute to ultra-miniaturization, ultra-low profile and improvement of performance of the portable multimedia devices.
- Using the face-down terminal structure makes it possible to design the land in almost the same size as the terminal. As the result of this, parts can be downsized, and the mounting area can be reduced to 1/2 to 1/3 of that required by conventional structures.
- Ultra low profile height 0.6mm and 0.8mm is applicable.
- Chip Tantalum Capacitor 251 T Series in size from 1608 to 3216 are applicable to a wide capacitance range from 0.68 to 68 μF.
- This type of capacitors is suitable for ultra miniaturized, such as DVC, DSC and PCMCIA cards, and high-function compact portable devices, such as mobile phone and smartphone.
- Case M (face-down terminal type 1608) and case S (face-down terminal type 2012) of this type are listed in the Surface Mounting Device-Outline Registration System of Electronic Device Registration Center of JEITA.
- Lead-free and RoHS Compliant.
|Type||251 T Series|
|Category Temperature Range||-55～+125℃|
|Failure Rated Level||1%/1000h|
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
The application classification by use which divided the market and use into four is set up supposing our products being used for a broad use.
Please confirm the application classification by use of each product that you intend to use.
Moreover, please be sure to inform to our Sales Department in advance in examination of the use of those other than the indicated use.
|Market||Application classification by use||Use||Recommendation Type|
|Outline||Typical example of application||Circuit Protection Components|
|High reliability apparatus||1||-Apparatus in which advanced safety and reliability are demanded.
– Whether failure of the apparatus which cannot maintenance exchange products, and a product is direct for a human life, apparatus which changes or may cause a fatal system failure.
|– Space development apparatus relation (Satellite, Rocket, Artificial Satellite)
– Aviation and a defensive system
– Atomic power, fire power, and a water-power generation system
|Type 267 P Series|
|2||– Apparatus in which reliability is important.
– The apparatus in which maintenance exchange of a product is very difficult, and failure of a product influence a human life, or the range of failure is wide range.
|– Vehicles control of transport machines, such as a car, and a railroad, a vessel (Engine control, drive control, brake control)
– The operation control system of the Shinkansen and a main artery
|Type 267 N Series
Type 271 N Series
Type 279 M Series
|3||-Apparatus which can maintenance exchange products, and apparatus in which the loss of the system failure is large although failure of a product does not influence a human life, and maintenance engineering is demanded||– Vehicle indoor loading parts, such as an air-conditioner and car navigation, and in-vehicle communication facility
– Security management system for home/buildings etc.
– Control apparatus, such as Industrial use robots and a machine tool etc.
|Type 267 M Series
Type 267 E Series
Type 269 M Series
Type 269 E Series
Type 281 M Series
|Apparatus in general||4||– The small size and the thin article which applies leading-edge technology positively
– The product supposing being used widely in the market for the apparatus which can maintenance exchange products, and apparatus with a partial system failure by failure of product.
|-Smart phone, Mobile phone, Mobile PC (tablet), Electronic dictionary
– Desktop PC, Notebook PC, Home network
– Amusement apparatus (Pachinko, Game machine)
|Type 251M Series
Type 251 T Series
Type 278 M Series
Type 281 E Series