Matsuo Film Capacitor 602 is a series of Capacitors suitable for time constant circuit and integration circuit that require stable capacity. High Insulation Resistance, Small Dissipation Factor and Excellent Frequency Stability of Capacitance.
- High accuracy with capacitance rolerance of ±1%, ±2% and ±5%.
- Capacitance temperature characteristics is minus and small temperature coefficient (Approx. -350ppm/℃, -10～+60℃).
- High insulation resistnace and small dissipation factor.
- Excellent moisture -proof and log life.
- Tape/reel and Ammo packaging is available (0.001～0.027µF).
- Suitable for measuring instruments required high reliability.
|Failure Rated Level||1%/1000h (Code M)|
|Category Temperature Range||-40～+85℃|
|Capacitance tolerance||±1% (Code F)
±2% (Code G)
±5% (Code J)
*Technical Data subject to change without notice.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929