Elpress FBS1723 Stripping Tool for MV XLPE cable is a stripping tool for outer vulcanized, conductive layer on MV XLPE cables. Used for preparation and stripping of medium voltage conductors, 12-24kV. Stripping Tool FBS1723 for MV XLPE cables strips (Ø 15-52mm) PEX insulation on intermediate voltage conductors.
The cutting capacity of any cutting tool may vary due to conductor design, insulation thickness, hardness of materials, etc.
Elpress FBS1723 Features
- Elpress FBS1723 includes the actual tool, 100g silicone paste and an instruction, all in a quality plastic carry box.
- The tool is easy to use – the tool rotates with the handle.
- Stripping can be made from Ø 15mm up to Ø 52mm, approximately corresponding to maximum sizes 50-1000mm² at 12kV, 25-1000mm² at 24kV, 630mm² at 36kV and 500mm² at 52kV.
- Elpress FBS1723 cutting depth is easily set between 0 and 15mm.
- Unlimited stripping length.
- Adjustable feed in 5 positions.
- Blade available as spare part.
- The HRC 55 hardness cutting blade is specially ground to specific shape and easy to replace when needed.
FREE Technical Advisory Service
E-Tech Components UK Ltd maintains a free technical advisory service.
Contact us for enquiries concerning this and all other products: +44 (0) 1744 762 929
|Ø 15-52 mm||FBS1723||1.0 kg||275 x 220 x 65 mm|
|FBS1723RS (spare blade)||-|
|FBS1723SP (silicone paste)||0.10 kg|
- Image 1: Elpress Stripping Tool FBS1723 for MV XLPE cables
- Image 2: Elpress Stripping Tool FBS1723 for MV XLPE cables KIT BOX